Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

if pakhi is going to attempt the suiccied then definitely no kavya and van marriage and slowly he is realising the difference between kavia and anu .

Idk according to tellychakkar suicide wala track ayega ya nahi but there is no such an bts or segment iam thinking ayega bhi ya nahi 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

Hasmukh want anupama then he should leave to let baa stay with kavya and vee

Anupamaa will not want HasLee to seperate because of her.

Its a vicious circle and very frustrating, I have already watched it in the Bengali version and Anupamaa there is much less bechari than this one.

At a given point, each couple in the show, be it HasLee, KinTosh, or Sally, will fight and will take sides and all of their marriages will turn toxic, but Anupamaa will display her mahaanta by pleading everyone not to have another divorce because of her.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

In Bengali version Anupama forced Vanraj to marry Kavya. Then they all loved in the same house with tons of drama.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Anupamaa will not want HasLee to seperate because of her.

Its a vicious circle and very frustrating, I have already watched it in the Bengali version and Anupamaa there is much less bechari than this one.

At a given point, each couple in the show, be it HasLee, KinTosh, or Sally, will fight and will take sides and all of their marriages will turn toxic, but Anupamaa will display her mahaanta by pleading everyone not to have another divorce because of her.

toh anupama akhele ghar leave kar de i dont want anu to stay with vanya

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

In Bengali version Anupama forced Vanraj to marry Kavya. Then they all loved in the same house with tons of drama.

eeww i dont want to see this here indian television audiences  is different its unacceptable here plzzz

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am conflicted but as others pointed out - it is kinda possible that those three will live under the same roof.

If the main character were to move out - how will they manage the kitchen drama. But at the same time, I am irked with that possibility. That might be some advanced level BS sanskar for Shah's. But that stuff is beyond me.

But Kinjal and Rakhi are there. They both did point out how Vanraj was freely allowed in the house as he pleased.  Kinjal doesn't get emotional while thinking about logic, so I do have expectations on her.

Anu on other hand - will get influenced by Bapuji, and kids.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyu008

I am conflicted but as others pointed out - it is kinda possible that those three will live under the same roof.

If the main character were to move out - how will they manage the kitchen drama. But at the same time, I am irked with that possibility. That might be some advanced level BS sanskar for Shah's. But that stuff is beyond me.

But Kinjal and Rakhi are there. They both did point out how Vanraj was freely allowed in the house as he pleased.  Kinjal doesn't get emotional while thinking about logic, so I do have expectations on her.

Anu on other hand - will get influenced by Bapuji, and kids.

Three living togethere give wrong message if makers thinking abt it they need to think million times how fans react

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Must have become too expensive to maintain 2 sets so they will stuff everyone under one roof i.e. set - whether it makes sense or not.

Plus then they can show typical drama between FL and the Vamp. ðŸ˜¡

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

What really ?

I don't believe 

And we as a viewer can't accept this.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Must have become too expensive to maintain 2 sets so they will stuff everyone under one roof i.e. set - whether it makes sense or not.

Plus then they can show typical drama between FL and the Vamp. ðŸ˜¡

two set is not case

because kavya house and shah house is same set

but they show as its different