Will sai ever love virat truly ? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

The real question is 

Will Virat ever figure his shit out rather than making promises faker than Kardashians a$$?

Originally posted by naaznin

There are many people in world who love two people at a time and it's natural. When ppl couldn't marry their love they have feelings for ex but with time get feelings for their spouse too. But with virat case is different. He seems completely moved on from pakhi.

But sai doesn't seem to expect virat to fall for her. She is clear in her mind that virat will always love pakhi. Sai is 12th pass n I don't think such a young person can understand complex human emotions. Even today she was conveying same thing to pakhi. 

Ok point taken

Regarding her fighting and unapologetic behaviour that's annoying to me too. CVs should tone down her character and also familiar ridiculous behaviour too. Though this is show that's why virat is falling for her. In real life husband's would never love a wife who is always fighting and flights with him in front of his family .

I am all about strong female leads but there is a fine line between being honest and just downright arrogant. Self-respect is everything for a woman but being strong doesn't mean you shouldn't care about boundaries and just blurt out things without caring who gets hurt and that doesn't mean I agree with chavans and pakhi or their definition of mature and manners. They are idiots. There is a time and place for everything and sai doesn't care about that. Time and again she has hurt virat due to her fights with chavans and never apologized or even thought of apologizing to him. Even if virat is not supporting her except the last fight he has never been disrespectful towards her. Everyone saw how sai was disrespected but because virat crossed a line, people immediately brushed sai's out of the line behavior under the carpet and starting bashing virat like there is no tomorrow. I get that sai has been insulted a lot by chavans (emphasis on this) but sai has answered back and then virat is the one left to pick up the pieces and deal with the craziness that follows it. I am emphasizing on virat a lot here because enough has been written for sai but and how much she suffers but nobody pays attention to virat in this messed up scenario. I agree that no husband would like a wife who has no sense of time and place or doesn't respect him. Chavans deserve sai but not virat. She can tone it down a little when it comes to him. She may be young but she is not stupid and in real life too her age girls are more sensible than her. I am not expecting her to be a doormat and not fight for herself but she needs to be careful about who she hurts.

Edited by john909 - 3 years ago

I agree with ur all  points but I don't agree to sai deserve chavans point coz everyhuman deserve to live a respectful life be it a women or men.

Behaviour of Cgang towards other family members is not right at all, it's is inhuman not body deserve such disgusting behaviour

She will but in her own time. She needs to be sure where Virat exactly stands in this relationship 

She won’t open her heart until she’s sure that Virat will reciprocate her feelings.

But Sai’s character is very passionate, once they confess I’m sure she’ll express her feelings passionately for him ❤️

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

The real question is 

Will Virat ever figure his shit out rather than making promises faker than Kardashians a$$?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️         Just because you summarized my thoughts in one line !!!!!👏

Originally posted by naaznin

There are many people in world who love two people at a time and it's natural. When ppl couldn't marry their love they have feelings for ex but with time get feelings for their spouse too. But with virat case is different. He seems completely moved on from pakhi.

But sai doesn't seem to expect virat to fall for her. She is clear in her mind that virat will always love pakhi. Sai is 12th pass n I don't think such a young person can understand complex human emotions. Even today she was conveying same thing to pakhi. 

Regarding her fighting and unapologetic behaviour that's annoying to me too. CVs should tone down her character and also familiar ridiculous behaviour too. Though this is show that's why virat is falling for her. In real life husband's would never love a wife who is always fighting and flights with him in front of his family .

Bold : real world aise logo ko clear cut boycott karta hai coz noone has time to tolerate or take nonsense from other person

Aap ghar ki baat kar rahe hain , college mein Dean office ka case bhul gaye , virat 2 dur ki baat hain , someone walked into Dean cabin without permission , someone dint have basic manner to apologise to atleast to Dean for creating drama in his cabin .

Ghar ho bahar ho sai is ever ready to insult virat .

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

I agree with ur all  points but I don't agree to sai deserve chavans point coz everyhuman deserve to live a respectful life be it a women or men.

Behaviour of Cgang towards other family members is not right at all, it's is inhuman not body deserve such disgusting behaviour

You have misunderstood what I said. I said chavans deserve sai. I said that because they deserve someone like sai who doesn't care about what they think. She just speaks her mind, put them in their place and expose their double standards and hypocrisy. So they deserve sai.