•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally something to watch on television. Finally something which has potential. Finally a show where the female lead isn't obsessed with everybody's comfort and happiness. Finally something on ITV which is worth appreciating. Like the concept is new. By far the execution is really good. And I loved how they started slow because it somehow gave a proper time to the audience to get familiar to the characters. 

Now I just want them to handle the story with care. Not drag it and definitely not make it a saas bahu drama at the end. Shaurya should definitely not turn into a spineless man with time and should make sense. There is still a lot of scope for the show to improve but I won't take it away that the show has been really good by far. 

The chemistry is good. The story is good. And I really hope I stay. 

Like I have finally got something to watch after Kaisi Yeh Yariyaan which was also kind of butchered later but was still much much much better than these rotlu bahus anyday. 

And finally.... Finally a hot male lead. 

Welcome aboard 🤗

I agree with you.Finally a show to watch on tv ,that too on StarPlus.

Originally posted by Akanksha29100

And finally.... Finally a hot male lead. 

Felt this to another level 🥵🥵

Karanvir is actually too hot for TV. 

Yess, Finally finally. Some thing beyond weird supernaturals and tooth rotting goodness. Something on the closer side of realistic spectrum.

And hotness is toh on different level here😁