Molkki

Molkki LIVE Updates 22 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Purvi returning from college welcomed home by a starving khargosh n Genda . They hug her lovingly n demand food , Purvi assures she will cook uo some delight for them in a jiffy .

She notices Vaibhav having a great time with his friends, having fun n masti with drinks n snacks . Purvi is suspicious and decides tk check out his room . She finds a gun hidden behind the books in the bookshelf . She hides when he enters the room to get his Aadhar card she hears him talking about his fake  passport , and leaving this country as soon as possible , She gets even more suspicious.first she found blood under his bed, now this gun and fake passport that too in a hurry . Why was he in a hurry to leave this country ?? 

pirvi decides to discuss this with Mukhi ji , 
Mukhi is still angry with Purvi n decides to act adamant and he gets the kids to sleep with them ,Purvi 8 sissy the kids sleep in their own room , but father n kids insist , Mukhi then tells the kids a story n Purvi sleeps on the floor bed.

Next morning Purvi wonders how to get Mukhi into talking to her as she wanted to share her suspicions about Priyashi . She decides to seek permission to start learning driving .Moshe was sure Mukhi will teach her n that time she would share her suspicions. 
At meal time Purvi shares her will to learn driving to reach college as she did it want Mukhi to drop her daily or the driver accompany her . She wanted tk become independent just like the other girls , after discussions n argument n counter argument s between Prakashi, Virendra, Manas n Juhi and a mama ji . It’s decided Mukhi will teach Mukhiyani to drive a car . 
PurVir have sweet  moments in the car as he teaches her to drive a car. Henis I;angry reluctant mode while she acts all sweet n innocent . She is nit aware he was so cross with her for calling him old as Tau ji . There are moments of the car losing control as PurVir are affected by their physical contact during learning gear changing .and are lost in eachother with deep eyelock , they almost collide with oncoming vehicles . In one such  accident Purvi hits a tree . At the workshop they notice Vaibhav’s car  badly dented . The mechanic informs Vai’s car was badly dented and hands an expensive necklace they had found in the car . Purvi is shocked as she recognises it was Priyashi’s necklace . She is very worried for Priyashi n begs Mukhi to look for her sister . 

When Mukhi scolds her she complains she was affected by his handholding . Mukhi is shocked . Soon passers by come to check on the accident victims and Mukhi asks them to  leave as all was OK.
Sudha comes with her friend n informs Purvi that 4 days back while grazing her herd she had seen Priyashi screaming for help from Vaibhav’s car and he was speeding away n had covered her mouth forcibly . 
Purvi then tells Mukhi all her suspicions. Purvi then notices their own car coming at high speed . She alerts Mukhi n he drives their car n confronts Vaibhav. Vaibhav denies all aggegations .

After getting a lot of bashing by Mukhi he finally confesses Priyashi fell off the cliff accidentally . Purvi is distraught .  Sudha supports n comforts Purvi .

Mukhi calls his guards n gets Vaibhav house arrested 

He informs police to search for Priyashi in the jungle . Police teams , dog squads , Purvi , Mukhi n Sudha all search the entire forest with no trace of Priyashi. Police feel she might have been eaten by wild animals . Purvi is shocked n faints . Mukhi n Sudha get her to haveli . 
Manas n Juhi are very worried for Haathi . They refuse to leave her side , Purvi is inconsolable as she weeps for her sister . Prakashi, a mama ji all try to console Purvi n they are them selves weeping for their Vaibhav’s dastardly act . After everyone leaves Mukhi seeks forgiveness from apurvi for failing to safeguard her sister n protect her . Purvi is distraught  Mukhi assures Purvi that Vaibhav will get punished for this cringe and he deserves nothing guess than phaansi . 
anjali over hears this . She secretly passes the message to Vaibhav. Vaibhav locates his gun from behind the books n hides it on his person .

Vaibhav is being taken to Panchayat for phaansi ki Sanaa. He secretly is seen carrying a gun . Mukhiyain accompanies Mukhi while  Sethani Prakashi raises a protest n shock.

Mukhi tells her that Vaibhav has only one punishment for all his crimes and that is Hanging . Prakashi is shocked 

Precap 

Awaited 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Suta ji am unable to post my comment ...saying abusive word found ..but there is none

Anyway try to post late 

Thks for the WU ❤️🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Suta ji am unable to post my comment ...saying abusive word found ..but there is none

Anyway try to post late 

Thks for the WU ❤️🤗

Video was shared some hours back in the morning 

But AK was busy with my classes so posting now . 🤗

Try posting it line by line , they you will be able to locate which is the word that’s causing problem my dear ❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Video was shared some hours back in the morning 

But AK was busy with my classes so posting now . 🤗

Try posting it line by line , they you will be able to locate which is the word that’s causing problem my dear ❤️

It could be easier if the system could show us the abusive words 😳

Yeah i ll try...i write a big comment but unable to post😒

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the wu Suta 🤗 loved the episode 👍🏼🤩

Ziva01 thumbnail

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗

It seems to be a very good epi with bullet train pace😎😆

Am looking forward to PurVir scenes ❤️...sulking Mukhi wanna his bawri to pacify him 😆😆...i was expecting her to do it in tday epi but seems that CVs have another plan🤔..may be during the jail track we ll have more PurVir intense scenes.

I don't know wht to say abt Vai...is he going to die or ll be jailed..his character is going nowhere 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

More than anything I am happy VaiPri track will now come to an end . Except Priyashi might return with memory losss n new character . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Feeling very sorry for Purvi though.

This teaches a lesson, never make any girl marry her rapist .. it’s better to hand the guy to police n get him hanged . 

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for update... loving the sulking vir he is just too cute 🥰 Purvir scenes are always are delight to watch I feel vir is a all rounder... his timing on comedy scenes is so good 😊 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

More than anything I am happy VaiPri track will now come to an end . Except Priyashi might return with memory losss n new character . 

Hmm very likely 👍🏼