The Direction - Bichara Baap and Pati - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Raaki is fine she ways been like that hated shah family why must vnaraj be bechara so annoying they making his caharcyer just like onindo now my God trust me if no change in script they gonna create a blundar kavYa is selfish but not a criminal big difference that's why she can't be called a vamp as yet but the way CV are a making her character I'm scared they really need to make changes in charazation 

I cannot take the whole white, red rose and Anupama even being friendly with Vanraj.... 

All this is probably to make Vanraj feel even worse for leaving Anu, but it's the inconsistency in her character that's an issue... 

Her behavior right after finding out about Vanya and their exposure was so much more apt than this whole sudden change under pretext of humanity is alot for me to digest... 

Till let's a couple of weeks back, I was defending Kavya... And what happened to importance of a scene where she acknowledged Kinjal to be better than Vanraj?? Kavya 's character had lot of scope for being a better one with maintaining consistency of Vanraj being a villian! 

Vanraj is unredeemable for me... I will revisit this show only after Anupama gets rid of the mangalsutra

Yes encouraging Shah family to accept VanYa's relationship and move on was the best thing that could have been done in a bad situation...

But honestly the speech about men beig oh so oppressed was so stupid and eye-roll worthy ðŸ¤”...

What woman would be allowed to waltz in and out of her family home like this after conducting an eight year long affair with someone almost young enough to be her child!? 

If any woman did what Vee did, and got caught out in public the way he did, it would be unusual if her parents didn't (at least publicly) cut all ties and bar her from entering their house again, let alone throwing lavish birthday parties for her!

I'm not saying men never suffer in relationships, because some do (like Aniruddh for example), but to say our Vee is one of them is not just eye-roll worthy but a downright lie...

I am absolutely convinced that this show is split 50/50 between some very good and talented CVs, and some seriously awful ones ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I cannot take the whole white, red rose and Anupama even being friendly with Vanraj.... 

All this is probably to make Vanraj feel even worse for leaving Anu, but it's the inconsistency in her character that's an issue... 

Her behavior right after finding out about Vanya and their exposure was so much more apt than this whole sudden change under pretext of humanity is alot for me to digest... 

Till let's a couple of weeks back, I was defending Kavya... And what happened to importance of a scene where she acknowledged Kinjal to be better than Vanraj?? Kavya 's character had lot of scope for being a better one with maintaining consistency of Vanraj being a villian! 

Vanraj is unredeemable for me... I will revisit this show only after Anupama gets rid of the mangalsutra

Yeah there is so much inconsitency in the way Anupama is characterised... in one episode she'll say she wants to leave the house, then a few episodes later she'll say she came in doli and she'll go only in arthhi.. then a few episodes later she'll say she wants to leave again 

And it's not even just Anu... even supporting characters like Rakhi, Aniruddh, Nandini and Kavya are so inconsistent...

On the Janmashtami episode Rakhi very clearly stated that her problem with Shah family was the way they treated Anu... now her dislike for them has become all about their finances ðŸ˜•.

On the day when Aniruddh came to Shah family's house and tried to expose VanYa, he said he was going to divorce Kavya because of the affair... then after a few episodes CVs made him want to stay with Kavya and fight to stop her leaving him (ridiculously enough ðŸ˜³).

When they first introduced Nandini's character, she said she didn't want to get married at all... then a few episodes later she starts saying Anu and Vanraj are relationship goals, she wants a marriage just like that and other stuff to that effect ðŸ˜•.

And throughout the show so far, Kavya has been the most inconsistent of all! First she was shown as just a foolish and pathetic girl who is desperate for her Vee to divorce Anu and accept her publicly... then when she lied that Aniruddh beat her and moved into Shah house, she became cunning and manipulative along with being pathetic/desperate... for the next few months Kavya was a mixture of those two sides of her which was just fine... and now CVs want to make her completely evil with plans to throw out Vanraj's parents and kids!😕

Like I get Kavya is supposed to be negative and I'm definitely not asking for her to be made positive... but this is getting dumb...

The inconsistencies in many of the characters are starting to get too much nowadays, which is annoying in an otherwise realistic and well written show!

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago