Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

TBH ending a relationship on a friendly note is good for one's own mental health. But I am pretty sure the CVs are not out to give this kind of a message.

We need not worry here. This bhaashan was only to make Vanraj think what he is losing by divorcing Anupamaa and his patriarchal toxic male ego (which doesn't let him cry), will show up when Anupamaa begins succeeding on her own, because that will frustrate him even more.

Agree.

I hope they do it that way, because of the way they are whitewashing his character. I certainly do not wish to see a 180-degree sudden change in attitude.

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Well anupama did not use any friend ship word  in precap 

She said  that log  pyaar khatm hone ke baad nafrat hi kyon  chunte hai.   Jeevan mein   bus nafrat  aur pyaar jeene ke  do hi tareeke  nahi ho sakta .No friend ship word use by anupama 

I think anupama is talking about insaniyat ka rishta to vanraj ki  bhale hi pyaar na ho, nafrat na ho but insaniyat ka rishta hoga 

So please check precap once again that what anupama actually said 

Yes you are right, I checked it again. But still Anu making the first move with White Flower is bit too much for me.πŸ˜†

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

I think, Anu by giving a white flower was referring to just bring peace among themselves, i.e. be cordial and its fine because they have to be together as parents and it will be easier if there is no hatred between them. I don't think she meant friendship, she only meant lets just be civil. And she has always maintained she does not want to do any mud slinging and want to end this cordially. Its good she does not want have a relationship of hatred also with him.

Yes, I checked the precap again - I probably got it mixed with WU.

I agree with them being more humane about their interactions, the point about parenting is also perfect.

The main issue with yesterday's episode was Anu and Bapuji's attempt of gaining sympathy for Vanraj. and TBH Anu giving white rose even in name of peace is a bit extra for me πŸ˜†

I mean the receiver is not even Rakhi - its Vanraj πŸ˜³

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

friendship wala angle is still good but kavya turning fully villian mean turning vanraj into bechara i cant digest this

galat kavya se zyada vanraj ki han and makers showing like its kavya fault only omg i cant take this 

IKR! it gets so hard to watch those scenes. If it was about his job then it would make a little sense ki chalo, he lost his job after all those years of hard work.

But making him Bechara - because of the struggle of family and his mistress! I mean kisne bola tha EMA krne ko ?

If he would have kept moral values and stayed loyal to Anu - he wouldn't have suffered at all.

You are right about Kavya, it is just plain frustrating! 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyu008

IKR! it gets so hard to watch those scenes. If it was about his job then it would make a little sense ki chalo, he lost his job after all those years of hard work.

But making him Bechara - because of the struggle of family and his mistress! I mean kisne bola tha EMA krne ko ?

If he would have kept moral values and stayed loyal to Anu - he wouldn't have suffered at all.

You are right about Kavya, it is just plain frustrating! 

exactly vanraj kaika bechara he cheat on anupama now deal with it 

vanraj koi bechara nahi and makers need to stop this nonsense 

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

This is all for drama and more drama and nothing more. Kavya knows how much Vanraj cares for his family. Fine, she will not be able to be Anupama but what's the need to show her like this vamp and villain. This is the problem with ITV they are never able to show a grey character properly. Why can't it be that Kavya tries to be with the family in her own way and she is different and Anupama is different. They can still show what Vanraj has lost but no they had to make her pure vamp. 

Regarding the whole ending the relationship on a friendly note, I think I will be copy-pasting the same thing that I have said in all the other topics that it is the best to move on in a friendly manner but to have that overnight and that too from a person who has emotionally abused you and treated you like a doormat for so many years I don't understand. But I guess this is ITV yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hain. 

Exactly! From the start, it is pretty much clear that Kavya is not interested in anyone but Vanraj alone. Her targeting Baa and Bapuji is way out of her character, and why would she even share her plans with Rakhi πŸ˜† It is so stupid!

Everything with Anu has been overnight only, the worst was that accident drama. There is no time to cope up, process, no mental stress check - but like you stated it's ITV.

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Whitewashing of Vanraj is making the episodes hard to digest. His expressions are so bechara types that even Anupama looks unreasonable when she is completely right in wanting to move on this ex-relationship.

they have thrown everyone under the bus for lift Vanraj.

Exactly! and they just have to put that in. I am sure the majority of the audience doesn't like it. I am not a fan of Kavya, but her original character is nowhere to be seen - it has got so fickle to make Vanraj look better. 

piyu008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thats when i stop watching the show when they strat bahu like god .

That's ITV for us I guess πŸ˜† If bahu is not Mahan, she is not sanskari. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

This is all for drama and more drama and nothing more. Kavya knows how much Vanraj cares for his family. Fine, she will not be able to be Anupama but what's the need to show her like this vamp and villain. This is the problem with ITV they are never able to show a grey character properly. Why can't it be that Kavya tries to be with the family in her own way and she is different and Anupama is different. They can still show what Vanraj has lost but no they had to make her pure vamp. 

Regarding the whole ending the relationship on a friendly note, I think I will be copy-pasting the same thing that I have said in all the other topics that it is the best to move on in a friendly manner but to have that overnight and that too from a person who has emotionally abused you and treated you like a doormat for so many years I don't understand. But I guess this is ITV yahan kuch bhi ho sakta hain. 

Vanraj ko whitewash karne ke liye makers yeh sab kar rahe hai. Wapas anupama ke pass bhejne ke liye makers platform set kar rahe hai that is the reason behind psycho Kavya .

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ohh friendship 

Don't know in which world they are livingπŸ˜†