Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Indian Govt plans to honour SSR by naming a National Award after him - Page 2

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Most of these sites pick news from one another.. But yeah go on do what you are here for. Tickle ur funny bone a bit.. News like these are lottery for u guys. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ninny

Most of these sites pick news from one another.. But yeah go on do what you are here for. Tickle ur funny bone a bit.. News like these are lottery for u guys. 

"reportedly planning" to name an award after him.... interesting choice of words too.

This content was originally posted by: ninny

https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif  Oh right....like you and your "gang" are any better  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

So yeah...just continue living in your own little bubble!

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

isnt it like glorifying suicide???

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

More pandering so that they can use his death to manipulate people.

SSR's death fills people with all sorts of mixed emotions, mostly sad. Unless that person was someone as heinous as Hitler or the likes of him, any lost life is one to be remembered.

Why do people lose their marbles as soon as someone decides to commemorate his death or makes a gesture to remember him? How is that equivalent to "glorifying" suicide? No matter how hard some people try to minimize him and put him down for his "suicide," the searing pain of loss sits in the hearts of many.  Just because you find the government opportunistic doesn't mean you lose sight of humanity.

Having said that, this is not a verified source. "Reportedly planning" to name an award after him sounds about as credible as me "reportedly planning" to buy India-forums a couple years from now to turn it into Venezuela-forums.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

SSR's death fills people with all sorts of mixed emotions, mostly sad. Unless that person was someone as heinous as Hitler or the likes of him, any lost life is one to be remembered.

Why do people lose their marbles as soon as someone decides to commemorate his death or makes a gesture to remember him? How is that equivalent to "glorifying" suicide? No matter how hard some people try to minimize him and put him down for his "suicide," the searing pain of loss sits in the hearts of many.  Just because you find the government opportunistic doesn't mean you lose sight of humanity.

Having said that, this is not a verified source. "Reportedly planning" to name an award after him sounds about as credible as me "reportedly planning" to buy India-forums a couple years from now to turn it into Venezuela-forums.

showing respect to suicide?? why so?? 

funny how one my college mates committed suicide just few months back but the treatment is so very different 

i feel sad for his family a life was wasted ssr was good actor he did not deserve this nobody did  but i dont think he has done anything to deserve such high honors irfan i can understand he was an actor who actually deserves such respect for his invaluable contribution

ssr when alive was as good or bad as any other actor of industry but suddenly after his death he has became some kind of messiah 

the fact unless otherwise proven by cbi remains that he committed suicide and yes we should pray for his to rest in peace and no other human being meets same fate 

but to felicitate he probably did not deserve as living person is like glorifying suicide 

This content was originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

showing respect to suicide?? why so?? 

funny how one my college mates committed suicide just few months back but the treatment is so very different 

i feel sad for his family a life was wasted ssr was good actor he did not deserve this nobody did  but i dont think he has done anything to deserve such high honors irfan i can understand he was an actor who actually deserves such respect for his invaluable contribution

ssr when alive was as good or bad as any other actor of industry but suddenly after his death he has became some kind of messiah 

the fact unless otherwise proven by cbi remains that he committed suicide and yes we should pray for his to rest in peace and no other human being meets same fate 

but to felicitate he probably did not deserve as living person is like glorifying suicide 

You might not think that SSR "deserves" a national recognition but his death did stir millions of people not only nationally but also people living abroad such as me, for example, and many others overseas. It struck a chord unlike anything else has before. So who decides what he deserves and what he doesn't? 

The sober truth is that he is dead and there are many people who appreciate the simple act of showing a kind gesture and reflecting on it however they can, and collectively hoping that no one dies in vain again. If you see an agenda in every single thing related to SSR, that's actually your problem.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

You might not think that SSR "deserves" a national recognition but his death did stir millions of people not only nationally but also people living abroad such as me, for example, and many others overseas. It struck a chord unlike anything else has before. So who decides what he deserves and what he doesn't? 

The sober truth is that he is dead and there are many people who appreciate the simple act of showing a kind gesture and reflecting on it however they can, and collectively hoping that no one dies in vain again. If you see an agenda in every single thing related to SSR, that's actually your problem.

many many innocent lives gets wasted at the altar of suicide on daily basis ssr was not the first neither will he be last victim

if you really think that by honoring him you can change this fact that is suicide then you are just being delusional 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Koviljika34

https://i.ibb.co/qJnYYY3/rolleyes.gif  Oh right....like you and your "gang" are any better  https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

So yeah...just continue living in your own little bubble!

Lol what bubble?? I don't have any "gang" here.. I also don't take sadistic pleasure in making fun of a dead guy unlike some here... Anyway leave it you very well know what you are doing and what  your intentions are