Posted: 15 days ago

So a new promo is after after what seemed ages and that too if preesha dying so how many thnk preesha is dead ??? 

I'm not gona even say it's a plan this time cuz I got tricked with balraj murder so cnt expect anythng with this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLlk0HDBGRaOUqi2RdiBKykT1H86uNMmmZ_MH00/?igshid=kjel5q916vwq

Share your views 

Posted: 15 days ago

It might be plan or Mahima's dream nothing more than that , I mean they have shooting in that outfits for the past nearly 6 days ..

So looks like SP did  to a certain extent got to know about the trend and gave some promo even though a useless one ..

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by yhc_loves

It might be plan or Mahima's dream nothing more than that , I mean they have shooting in that outfits for the past nearly 6 days ..

So looks like SP did  to a certain extent got to know about the trend and gave some promo even though a useless one ..

Lol I knw tht too frm a precap but dnt knw in ks kuch nahi kehsaktein

Either a dream or a plan.. Most probably it's Preesha or Rusha's plan.. She will come back alive the next daysmiley36

Just hoping atleast this plan is successful & Mahima ends with it..

They made a promo from precap due to trending.. Hope TRP increase for this week due to this promo + BB14 end..

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Either a dream or a plan.. Most probably it's Preesha or Rusha's plan.. She will come back alive the next daysmiley36

They made a promo from precap due to trending.. Hope TRP increase for this week due to this promo + BB14 end..

there is nothing exciting in the promo that will cause the trp to increase,also I think storyline is not strong enough for trp to breach 2.5mark,so big boss end will not effect to much either

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Yh it is one of them lol .. if its plan preesha mght come bk as bhootni and try to make her confess her deeds like sid did in jamai raja I dont knw if u watched that show but those scens were hilarious smiley36

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

there is nothing exciting in the promo that will cause the trp to increase,also I think storyline is not strong enough for trp to breach 2.5mark,so big boss end will not effect to much either

Dude preesha dying is a big thng specially for people tht had stopped watching the show so it's a big trp puller.. lol but only for people tht had stopped the showsmiley36

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Dude preesha dying is a big thng specially for people tht had stopped watching the show so it's a big trp puller.. lol but only for people tht had stopped the showsmiley36

Do you really think preesha can die?Because if it happens that will pull down trp as well

Yeh Hai Chahatein