Posted: 3 years ago

So a new promo is after after what seemed ages and that too if preesha dying so how many thnk preesha is dead ??? 

I'm not gona even say it's a plan this time cuz I got tricked with balraj murder so cnt expect anythng with this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLlk0HDBGRaOUqi2RdiBKykT1H86uNMmmZ_MH00/?igshid=kjel5q916vwq

Share your views 

It might be plan or Mahima's dream nothing more than that , I mean they have shooting in that outfits for the past nearly 6 days ..

So looks like SP did  to a certain extent got to know about the trend and gave some promo even though a useless one ..

Originally posted by yhc_loves

It might be plan or Mahima's dream nothing more than that , I mean they have shooting in that outfits for the past nearly 6 days ..

So looks like SP did  to a certain extent got to know about the trend and gave some promo even though a useless one ..

Lol I knw tht too frm a precap but dnt knw in ks kuch nahi kehsaktein

Either a dream or a plan.. Most probably it's Preesha or Rusha's plan.. She will come back alive the next day😆

Just hoping atleast this plan is successful & Mahima ends with it..

They made a promo from precap due to trending.. Hope TRP increase for this week due to this promo + BB14 end..

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Either a dream or a plan.. Most probably it's Preesha or Rusha's plan.. She will come back alive the next day😆

They made a promo from precap due to trending.. Hope TRP increase for this week due to this promo + BB14 end..

there is nothing exciting in the promo that will cause the trp to increase,also I think storyline is not strong enough for trp to breach 2.5mark,so big boss end will not effect to much either

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Yh it is one of them lol .. if its plan preesha mght come bk as bhootni and try to make her confess her deeds like sid did in jamai raja I dont knw if u watched that show but those scens were hilarious ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

there is nothing exciting in the promo that will cause the trp to increase,also I think storyline is not strong enough for trp to breach 2.5mark,so big boss end will not effect to much either

Dude preesha dying is a big thng specially for people tht had stopped watching the show so it's a big trp puller.. lol but only for people tht had stopped the show😆

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Dude preesha dying is a big thng specially for people tht had stopped watching the show so it's a big trp puller.. lol but only for people tht had stopped the show😆

Do you really think preesha can die?Because if it happens that will pull down trp as well

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

That we will see.. None of us expected TRP to reach even 2.3 last week with the same rinse repeat.. majority of the online audience was complaining everyday & skipping episodes.. still it increased..So what we find boring maybe sometimes liked by TRP audience.. If Ballu death can bring a 0.2 hike, Preesha's death (real or fake) should bring a better hike.. But all that will depend on the execution.. For so many days they are shooting in same clothes in jungle, so something big is planned..  Only after knowing what it is, we can predict whether it has a scope of TRP increase or not..

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Yh it is one of them lol .. if its plan preesha mght come bk as bhootni and try to make her confess her deeds like sid did in jamai raja I dont knw if u watched that show but those scens were hilarious ðŸ˜†

Bhootni.. OMG😂 please I don't want more comedy in this show.. Even now their serious drama is making me laugh, I can't take more bhoot comedy🤣