Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

You've got some funny coincidences dear😆

You should truly write and publish them one day👍🏼

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, but if this was a movie, your writer would be dead serious about this next step. 😆

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Wow.. that's a huge coincidence 

Hope, things go well in your life dear 🤗❤️

I second that, kuch toh hai tum dono mein 😆. Ab toh milte rahenge . 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Back when I was 16, a bunch of us were having out at a friend's place. The bell rang and I opened the door. There was a super cute guy standing at the door. I thought he might be a college friend of the guy who lived downstairs and was at the wrong house. So I told him his friend lived downstairs. But then he asked, "dadi ghar par hai?" All conversation stopped and we just stared at each other in the doorway. Must have been a while because my friends came out to see what was taking so long. Turns out he was my friend's cousin and was stopping by. Everyone teased me for weeks with the song "Nazar Nazar mili jo kal" Nothing especially filmy, but turns out that trope where people just stare at each other happens irl. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

I was at the bus stop, and I saw this guy who I thought was my friend's brother so I decided to go up and say hi. I had only met my brother's friend once before. So I went up to him & was like hey I am XXX's friend & you're her brother right, it's nice to meet you. He cut me off immediately & said that I am not his type & that I shouldn't hit on him that way. He ran off and I walked forward to make some space & he sort of turned around at the same time & thought I was stalking him & screamed out PERVERT & dashed at the fastest speed he could 😆

😲😲😲

Faint GIFs | Tenor

poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had a huge crush on this guy in class 12 and we always used to bump into each other while entering class 

Like I was entering and he was exiting

It happened 5-6 times as far as I remember😂

We used to have eye locks in between classes while studying

He even took stand for me in front of a teacher during class debate