Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmy scene that happened with me - Page 2

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Ajeeb-ladki

Wowww🤗⭐️

I remember and so happy for you😳

Heyyy and did you guys talk? Did he remember you?

HAHA yes I was surprised that he did remember me! We bumped into each other in the lift & smiled at each other. We both said hi around the same time. I said it's such a coincidence to see you here & thanked him for the previous time. He said he lives in the building & I said I lived there too! And we both laughed over the coincidence. 

Lift ride ended. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-DushtKanya

Yaaaaar minty vo word kyun bol diya, don't put the idea in her head already  

Let the confusion prevail and the tension brew during that warm, fluffy Bahara phase in a flow before realizations start dawning na 😡

That is such a romantic way of putting it LOL

I admit he's cute but no I don't feel anything yet? I'm that kind of person who won't fall for someone at first sight lol. 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-BinKuchKahe.

HAHA yes I was surprised that he did remember me! We bumped into each other in the lift & smiled at each other. We both said hi around the same time. I said it's such a coincidence to see you here & thanked him for the previous time. He said he lives in the building & I said I lived there too! And we both laughed over the coincidence. 

Lift ride ended. 

I am again imagining that falling and catching scene of your previous thread...wow ❤️ 

And this ⭐️ 

If not anything, this incident atleast gives you a reason to remember and smile once in a while ...sweet 😳

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

I am again imagining that falling and catching scene of your previous thread...wow ❤️ 

And this ⭐️ 

If not anything, this incident atleast gives you a reason to remember and smile once in a while ...sweet 😳

Definitely. It is a sweet coincidence & makes me smile.

I don't mean to brag but I have a lot of these kind of coincidences in my life? Everyone around me finds it weird how I always attract a lot of filmy situations. Some even tell me to make a book out of it.😆

Definitely. It is a sweet coincidence & makes me smile.

I don't mean to brag but I have a lot of these kind of coincidences in my life? Everyone around me finds it weird how I always attract a lot of filmy situations. Some even tell me to make a book out of it.😆

😆 Do share some other filmy moments too someday if possible...I would love to read....

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail

😆 Do share some other filmy moments too someday if possible...I would love to read....

Ok I'll share some of the ones that are most popular among my friends. They love to make fun of me for these. Of course they are not Indian so they don't see them as filmy per se (they don't know how filmy Indian films are), but they do find it really dramatic. 

I am called the weird people magnet.😆

I was at the bus stop, and I saw this guy who I thought was my friend's brother so I decided to go up and say hi. I had only met my brother's friend once before. So I went up to him & was like hey I am XXX's friend & you're her brother right, it's nice to meet you. He cut me off immediately & said that I am not his type & that I shouldn't hit on him that way. He ran off and I walked forward to make some space & he sort of turned around at the same time & thought I was stalking him & screamed out PERVERT & dashed at the fastest speed he could 😆

During my college days, there was this guy (can't disclose his name, except that his name is the same as a huge international brand) & we all were to go to the toilet during break. So the women's restroom was opposite the male one. And it was crowded. So I stood outside the women's restroom to wait for people to come out so that I could go in. Just then the men's restroom door swung open & he was in a lime green underwear. I am not exaggerating when I say this but the door seemed to close in slow motion (like it definitely took more than 10 seconds for it to close) & he just stared at me & I just stared at him.

The next day, I was walking towards his direction & he immediately placed his hand over his pants (like he was trying to hide his underwear) like I was some pervert peeking at him.

There was another event with him where I almost fell of the stage while decorating it for an event & fell on him literally. We were made fun of so much after that. 

During graduation, he told me that those moments were his most enjoyable moments of his life & I was so embarrassed I ran off. 

I accidentally typed 'could you lend me a pad' to a guy when I actually meant to type pen. And I didn't even realise my mistake. He came to my class after that & asked the entire class if anyone had a pad they could lend me. And then I told him I meant pen. 

My first trip to India, and we stopped at a pitstop near Punjab & this guy across the street was cycling. He kept staring at me uncomfortably that he fell off his cycle, & then he sat up & continued staring while I had my drink. There was this kind old man who noticed it and he told that guy in some slang not to stare at me or else his eyes will pop out & the guy got embarrassed. I went back to the car after that. 

OK I got to get back to work (even though it's already 2am). Will share more when I have time.

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 3 years ago

Ok I'll share some of the ones that are most popular among my friends. They love to make fun of me for these. Of course they are not Indian so they don't see them as filmy per se (they don't know how filmy Indian films are), but they do find it really dramatic. 

I am called the weird people magnet.😆

I was at the bus stop, and I saw this guy who I thought was my friend's brother so I decided to go up and say hi. I had only met my brother's friend once before. So I went up to him & was like hey I am XXX's friend & you're her brother right, it's nice to meet you. He cut me off immediately & said that I am not his type & that I shouldn't hit on him that way. He ran off and I walked forward to make some space & he sort of turned around at the same time & thought I was stalking him & screamed out PERVERT & dashed at the fastest speed he could 😆

During my college days, there was this guy (can't disclose his name, except that his name is the same as a huge international brand) & we all were to go to the toilet during break. So the women's restroom was opposite the male one. And it was crowded. So I stood outside the women's restroom to wait for people to come out so that I could go in. Just then the men's restroom door swung open & he was in a lime green underwear. I am not exaggerating when I say this but the door seemed to close in slow motion (like it definitely took more than 10 seconds for it to close) & he just stared at me & I just stared at him.

The next day, I was walking towards his direction & he immediately placed his hand over his pants (like he was trying to hide his underwear) like I was some pervert peeking at him.

There was another event with him where I almost fell of the stage while decorating it for an event & fell on him literally. We were made fun of so much after that. 

During graduation, he told me that those moments were his most enjoyable moments of his life & I was so embarrassed I ran off. 

I accidentally typed 'could you lend me a pad' to a guy when I actually meant to type pen. And I didn't even realise my mistake. He came to my class after that & asked the entire class if anyone had a pad they could lend me. And then I told him I meant pen. 

My first trip to India, and we stopped at a pitstop near Punjab & this guy across the street was cycling. He kept staring at me uncomfortably that he fell off his cycle, & then he sat up & continued staring while I had my drink. There was this kind old man who noticed it and he told that guy in some slang not to stare at me or else his eyes will pop out & the guy got embarrassed. I went back to the car after that. 

OK I got to get back to work (even though it's already 2am). Will share more when I have time.

🤣 Wow...  1st one , that guy was really exaggerating and pervert without even thinking😆 😆 and that placed his hand in underwear🤣 ...

3rd one 😂 he really asked everyone for pad on your behalf 

All of these are too hilarious....These can seriously fit in comedy parts of every  90's movies..😆

Your friends are correct..😆

Thanks for sharing 🤗

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Wow.. that's a huge coincidence 

Hope, things go well in your life dear 🤗❤️

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is your soulmate and you now must marry him. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-bollyqueen0

He is your soulmate and you now must marry him. 

Are you serious???🤣