Friendship or hate ? (new precap)

Posted: 3 years ago

I love the precap Anupama ne dosti ke haath  aage badaya and clear vanraj ab woh wapas husband wife nahi ban sakte but they can be friend may be 

i really want to see them as friends where vanraj respect her as friend which he never respect her as wife , didnt get jealous of her and be happy for her as anupama career mein ache kar rahe han 

ps: omg kavya is soo cheap she dont only want to destroy anupama but want to kick vanraj parents out of the house ? how can kavya forget for vanraj his parents is his world if he find out about this probably he going to hate her for this 

what makers trying to do here i understand clearly

Pur baad mein kavya yeh kehhegi  oh god maine yeh kya kar diya  jaise pehle kiya tha 

Kavya is biggest namuna

Originally posted by surabhi01

Pur baad mein kavya yeh kehhegi  oh god maine yeh kya kar diya  jaise pehle kiya tha 

Kavya is biggest namuna

i cant tolerate kavya sweet sweet wali over acting 

I believe I'm losing interest in this show now, I don't know what makers are trying to show!.

Divorce done, yet Anu is wearing that wedding chain?

It's reasonable to stay at her home where her kids live, but living under same roof as her Ex husband and his Gf serving her ex in laws?

"hardly make sense Anu isn't orphan if  I believe she has her own mother her house to live! which isn't far!

'And the way she's  offering her friendship to her Ex husband is just to much for me to take forgiving and moving on from past is one thing but finding another way to stay bind with past "?

And what's with her taking stand for Vanraj and his GF? when Ba taunt her she stays quit then what's with her speaking in mid when Kavya is being questioned or Bashed by Baa"?

Edited by Evil_Flower_08 - 3 years ago

Well mangal sutra is never symbol of suhaag  . It is in serial or film they show  mangal sutra is symbol of suhaag  , like in serial they show wife looking husband through sieve during karwa chauth  which does not happen in real life 

In real life there is no such custom where hindu wife have to see husband through sieve  during karwa chauth

If mangal sutra is symbol of suhaag hen  every hindu married women would have wearing it 

But I Dont see hindu  married women wearing mangal sutra and wearing mangal sutra is optional 

In hindu custom it is only sindoor is consider symbol of suhaag  

So anupama is not applying sindoor  so it is good 

And divorce is not done. Anupama and vanraj given 6th  month time

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Evil_Flower_08

I believe I'm losing interest in this show now, I don't know what makers are trying to show!.

It's reasonable to stay at her home where her kids live, but living under same roof as her Ex husband and his Gf serving her ex in laws?

"hardly make sense Anu isn't orphan if  I believe she has her own mother her house to live! which isn't far!

'And the way she's  offering her friendship to her Ex husband is just to much for me to take forgiving and moving on from past is one thing but finding another way to stay bind with past "?

And what's with her taking stand for Vanraj and his GF? when Ba taunt her she stays quit then what's with her speaking in mid when Kavya is being questioned or Bashed by Baa"?

i will never tolerate if they show kavya and anupama staying in the same place 

Originally posted by surabhi01

Well mangal sutra is never symbol of suhaag  . It is in serial or film they show  mangal sutra is symbol of suhaag  , like in serial they show wife looking husband through sieve during karwa chauth  which does not happen in real life 

In real life there is no such custom where hindu wife have to see husband through sieve  during karwa chauth

If mangal sutra is symbol of suhaag hen  every hindu married women would have wearing it 

But I Dont see hindu  married women wearing mangal sutra and wearing mangal sutra is optional 

In hindu custom it is only sindoor is consider symbol of suhaag  

So anupama is not applying sindoor  so it is good 

And divorce is not done. Anupama and vanraj given 6th  month time

exactly in the television show mangalsutra shw as the symbol of suhaag thats why many saying why anupama wearing that where relationship already end  

Originally posted by Evil_Flower_08

U are exactly right dear there are two options for anupama  which makes sense 1. Anupama can forgive vanraj and Dono past bhulkey can start fresh.

2. She can stay away from vanraj house and him as she she is anyway giving divorce  and she can say u guys stay together and she can go and stay at her mom place

Now everybody stayoin that kaboother Khana and annu sabki sewa karey this dosent make sense especially annu serving kavya  dosent make sense at all 

I think now pakhi sucide track will make sense thoda bcz atleast we may get some break from kavya nonsense 

I told before I am ready to  bear vanraj and annu ki emotional nonsense but not kavyas stuppid plans on daily basis in the house

🙄🙄🙄🙄now we should be ready to bear the shitty track of kitcheypolitics uhhhh 

Originally posted by favjassi

U are exactly right dear there are two options for anupama  which makes sense 1. Anupama can forgive vanraj and Dono past bhulkey can start fresh.

2. She can stay away from vanraj house and him as she she is anyway giving divorce  and she can say u guys stay together and she can go and stay at her mom place

Now everybody stayoin that kaboother Khana and annu sabki sewa karey this dosent make sense especially annu serving kavya  dosent make sense at all 

I think now pakhi sucide track will make sense thoda bcz atleast we may get some break from kavya nonsense 

I told before I am ready to  bear vanraj and annu ki emotional nonsense but not kavyas stuppid plans on daily basis in the house

🙄🙄🙄🙄now we should be ready to bear the shitty track of kitcheypolitics uhhhh 

even iam not ready for kavya shitt i can bear any thing not her 

I think at last rajan shahi anupama serial mai yeh rishta kya kehlata type turn lega jaha husband ko apni galtio ka ehsaas hoga , husband wife se maafi mangega and wife at last maaf kar degi . Same happen ed in between Varsha and shaurya in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai in fact shaurya had kuhu girl child with the other woman which was accepted by Varsha the first wife.

Looking at Rajan shahi show chances are high anupama vanraj ka 3rd shaddi hoga ekdusre ke sath like Kartik Naira ka 3-4 shaddi hua tha.