Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sidnaazforever

Yes indeed very disappointing episode and story. Why they have to show so much sadness in KeerTi's life?Why can't it be simple ups and downs of life. Can't watch this anymore

Ikr. This track is very disappointing. First day she covered the whole episode, second day no Keerti scenes. This is really unbearrable. 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Ikr. This track is very disappointing. First day she covered the whole episode, second day no Keerti scenes. This is really unbearrable. 

Exactly. That's really annoying, the amount of screentime being given to her. Ppl watch the show bcos of KeerTi, hope they realise that

sidnaazforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Exactly. That's really annoying, the amount of screentime being given to her. Ppl watch the show bcos of KeerTi, hope they realise that

I do hope they realise it soon that we watch it only because of Manav and Rati  and of course the story was different and light hearted in the beginning but now it is the same old Indian soap nonsense.

Ritz_kt thumbnail

I AM GETTING FEELING THAT THIS TRACK IS DEFINETLY GOING TO BE HANDLED IN DIFFERENT WAY........... WE GOING TO SEE A LOT OF KEERTI EMOTIONAL SCEANS.... WHEN KT WILL GET TO KNOW......... AND  ALSO I AM GETTING FEELING THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS TRACK TOO LONG... πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE.......πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz_kt

I AM GETTING FEELING THAT THIS TRACK IS DEFINETLY GOING TO BE HANDLED IN DIFFERENT WAY........... WE GOING TO SEE A LOT OF KEERTI EMOTIONAL SCEANS.... WHEN KT WILL GET TO KNOW......... AND  ALSO I AM GETTING FEELING THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DRAG THIS TRACK TOO LONG... πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE.......πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Hope so dear. Thanks for the positivity πŸ˜‡

rdrp17 thumbnail

Sorry double post

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I felt exactly same dil se dil tak second season🀒

Where is the journey of business woman preeti?!

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neon9

Since a very long time i am noticing producer, director and writer Harneet these three are hell bent on picking up tracks from their past shows which they had worked on and throwing them all at our SM. Harneet's Nandini track 17 saal crap was inspired by Ib's Kapoor sisters, then KT and Preeti entire confession track was more like Punar vivah's Yash Aarti confession track (still it was enjoyable) and now this is the limit they are bringing up DSDK's main concept into their other show which has absolutely no connection. I feel would be better if Starplus give SM to some other ph.

Lol yes I noticed the same thing . They are using other serials tracks  It’s high time this show should go off air because writers have nothing left. 

Yeh kya baccha baccha laga rakha hai, Priti bhi gadhi dikh rai hai. Priti ke dono baccho ki shaddi ho gai hai . Anytime pritee’s son or daughter can giver good news ki pritee nani/dadi banne wali hai , pritee bhi news degi ki tumharachota bhai ya behen aanewala hai !!πŸ€’πŸ˜•Purane zamane mai Aisa dekha tha ki parents cricket team banate the and maa Beti sath mai pregnant bhi hote the but 21st century mai maine apne Aju baju Aisa dekha nai hai.

pritee gadhi  dikh rahi hai πŸ€’

Ritz_kt thumbnail

Shaadi mubaarak is in red alert list ........😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz_kt

Shaadi mubaarak is in red alert list ........😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Who said?