Terrible track !!! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neon9

No spamming wont work here. We will have to see next week trps first. Because every change in storyline depends on ratings. If ratings are bad then they themselves will scrap the track. Unnecessary spamming may lead to negativity which could also be the reason of show closure. Right now writers are under immense pressure so we need to be calm for one week to see if with this track ratings increase or not. If it doesnt then they will automatically scrap this track. For now all we can do is to give our honest opinion on social media about the current track. Cvs often visit the forum so if they check our feedback here then it will work more in show's favour. Also you immediately those two comments you posted on Harneet's comment section. If she feels irritating seeing those comments she will end up ruining everything.

Not spamming. Just stated my opinion there. She needs to know she's already ruining it

Hi All, firstly I would like to talk about the bits n pieces that I had enjoyed in today’s episode 😊. The way KT showed his concern for the baby was so nice to see despite the baby not having any form of connection with him @ all! He is truly one good human being who deserves nothing but the best n I’m hoping he would be able to get just that 😊. One can only imagine how he might be once he has his own kid 😌. Oh then the dream scene of both KT n Preeti with their baby, KT admiring his lovely wife as she was dreaming n then calling her gorgeous 😍❀️πŸ₯°! Please give us more of such scenes to help us endure the painful new track! I have to start about the new track with the name that they have given that girl πŸ€”! The way they have portrayed her character so far might not appeal to many! Also I have to really admit that I’m already starting to struggle to believe that KT would agree to the plan of getting that gal or as a matter of fact any other gal to carry n give birth to his child πŸ€”! I believe KT would only give that right to his one n only gorgeous wife Preeti πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–. However if anyone can make KT agree n do something like that then it only got to be his lovely wife Preeti! I truly hope that does not happen as it would be very painful to see 😭! So please SM team if you r listening/reading pls do not do such a thing n pls make Preeti carry/give birth/bless KT with a kid as that would be the best/beautiful/apt testament to the abundance of true love that both Preeti n KT have for each n other πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’–! 

Originally posted by RinBegum

Hi All, firstly I would like to talk about the bits n pieces that I had enjoyed in today’s episode 😊. The way KT showed his concern for the baby was so nice to see despite the baby not having any form of connection with him @ all! He is truly one good human being who deserves nothing but the best n I’m hoping he would be able to get just that 😊. One can only imagine how he might be once he has his own kid 😌. Oh then the dream scene of both KT n Preeti with their baby, KT admiring his lovely wife as she was dreaming n then calling her gorgeous 😍❀️πŸ₯°! Please give us more of such scenes to help us endure the painful new track! I have to start about the new track with the name that they have given that girl πŸ€”! The way they have portrayed her character so far might not appeal to many! Also I have to really admit that I’m already starting to struggle to believe that KT would agree to the plan of getting that gal or as a matter of fact any other gal to carry n give birth to his child πŸ€”! I believe KT would only give that right to his one n only gorgeous wife Preeti πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–. However if anyone can make KT agree n do something like that then it only got to be his lovely wife Preeti! I truly hope that does not happen as it would be very painful to see 😭! So please SM team if you r listening/reading pls do not do such a thing n pls make Preeti carry/give birth/bless KT with a kid as that would be the best/beautiful/apt testament to the abundance of true love that both Preeti n KT have for each n other πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’–! 

Yes I totally agree. It will be hard to convince KT and I do hope they don't show us that he gets convinced as it takes away the original flavour of the show. In so many years no one tried for his baby, now when he is happy with his wife suddenly everyone wants a baby for him.I just hope this nonsense ends otherwise it will get unbearable to watch this show. I love Manav and Rati and this show was so positive when it had started

Okay so if KT falls in love with this new character Phurti, then that will be around 100 and something episodes wasted of KeerTi! And isn't this show about them, so why will the writer replace Preeti with this annoying girl. I feel that their is no way a love triangle will come out of this track. I just can't imagine KT and this girl falling in love. As I have mentioned in another forum, the damn age difference between them is making me hate this track even more (not the show). Sorry but I just can't cope up with the fact that a young girl that is maybe around her 30's is going to fall in love with a man that is above 45. I know this is just the beginning and their is no clue about what impact the girl will make in KeerTi's life but hopefully this will be a fast paced track unlike Nandini's.

Edited by SwatchColor - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SwatchColor

Okay so if KT falls in love with this new character Phurti, then that will be around 100 and something episodes wasted of KeerTi! And isn't this show about them, so why will the writer replace Preeti with this annoying girl. I feel that their is no way a love triangle will come out of this track. I just can't imagine KT and this girl falling in love.

Exactly nobody can imagine this. Shaadi mubarak company and shaadi mubarak show both means KeerTi then why are they showing such scenes were Preeti and Poorti's coins are overlapping on each other. This kind of signs are giving very negative vibes. I hope this week ratings come well considering last well's confession, they drop this track and only focus on Preeti cancer or show anything like reports got exchanged and all. I really cant see KeerTi ending on such a tragic note thats not what i signed up for. πŸ’”

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

I really miss old shaadi mubarak....😭😭😭😭😭....instead of showing this.... they should have shown.... chanda..... or to take revenge from preethi..... chanda's goon attack etc...  ... or any business rival..... preeti's accident... etc..... I dont' want to see this track.......

I don't think.... trp gonna increase with this track....... or else they must wrap up the show.. with good end note... though some potential  still left in the show.... but don't know what the writer is thinking........πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Edited by Ritz_kt - 3 years ago

Today's episode was really disappointing😰😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..... no keerti sceans together.......

Edited by Ritz_kt - 3 years ago

Yes indeed very disappointing episode and story. Why they have to show so much sadness in KeerTi's life?Why can't it be simple ups and downs of life. Can't watch this anymore

Originally posted by sidnaazforever

Yes indeed very disappointing episode and story. Why they have to show so much sadness in KeerTi's life?Why can't it be simple ups and downs of life. Can't watch this anymore

Agree with you .

But bearing it only for Rati and will continue to do so till she is there.

I am watching this show only because of manav sir........ it's like "seh lenge thoda" track..... πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ but isi tarah raha then...... vo bhi nhi hopayega.......