Posted: 3 years ago

What the hell is this happening !!! 

Seriously cvs you gotta take a break folks and hand over SM to some other ph because 'tumse na hopaayega' i am telling this right away. 

In today's episode almost every single thing had resemblance to Siddharth Shukla, Rashmi Desai and Jasmine Bhasin's romantic drama Dil se dil tak which aired on Colors few years ago and the ph was SSP.

In today's episode i felt like KT is Parth, Preeti is Shorvori and this Poorti phurti whatever is Teni. 🌚

This is it ! This is all going the way just like Dil se dil tak. Makers dont have anything to present us i guess. I mean did you guys felt for a single time in today's episode you're watching Shaadi Mubarak ? I didnt at all, i felt like Dil se dil tak's second season had came on running on Starplus instead Colors.

That same kind of situations are taking place which took place in DSDK too. And top of that this poorti is such an annoying and ridiculous girl. I had skip scenes only to avoid her shit. The actress is good no doubt but the character is very annoying !!!

So now it is. We all are gonna deal with DSDK s2. Preeti will get cancer so KeerTi will bring Poorti as surrogate mom and then slowly and gradually Poorti will fall for KT and very soon once Preeti recovers and one day meets with an accident and declared dead, KT will breakdown and then with time he will fall for Poorti..... WTF ewwww. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Her character is so annoying. I thought I'll watch the episode earlier today, but whole screen time was dedicated to this new girl. Hardly any KeerTi scenes. I skipped most of the epi.

I don't think I can tolerate this track. Will watch only KeerTi scenes from now on. I'm so annoyed like seriously. Its dil se dil tak 2 only. They'll ruin the show for us. 

We really need to give this feedback to them, so that they wrap us this track asap. I just can't tolerate another girl in KT's life anymore. 😡Nandini track was better than this

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rdrp17

Her character is so annoying. I thought I'll watch the episode earlier today, but whole screen time was dedicated to this new girl. Hardly any KeerTi scenes. I skipped most of the epi.

I don't think I can tolerate this track. Will watch only KeerTi scenes from now on. I'm so annoyed like seriously. Its dil se dil tak 2 only. They'll ruin the show for us. 

We really need to give this feedback to them, so that they wrap us this track asap. I just can't tolerate another girl in KT's life anymore. 😡Nandini track was better than this

This is a rubbish track i can sense it from beginning. Seriously so much screen space to a new character makes me insecure about Preeti's role as FL. Todayn it felt like KeerTi are supporting characters and this Poorti is the FL. No KeerTi scenes at all. Kusum bhi humme chodke chali gayi.

And what was all that nonsense Kushala was doing by bringing Pandit and his assistant at KT's room. Did she even took KT or Pree's permission before entering their room, they are married now god thats such an invasion of privacy. And Priyanka was good even for a second, her 'Matlab kuch bhi' were those words which she snatched from my mouth. ðŸ¤£

I wish next week trp falls to 1.3 with this track. And honestly at this point i am so freaking angry that i feel its better they wrap up the whole show on a decent note in next few months instead of showing such bullshit stuff. They really needa think hundred times before introducing such shitty tracks. Writers should be expelled from their freaking job, why cant they get new writers. 

Me too hating it.

Why they have to show this type of crap every now and then.

Please CVs come up with something original.

I haven't watched DSDT bcoz I just watch only Rati's shows.

Originally posted by ratibob007

Me too hating it.

Why they have to show this type of crap every now and then.

Please CVs come up with something original.

I haven't watched DSDT bcoz I just watch only Rati's shows.

Since a very long time i am noticing producer, director and writer Harneet these three are hell bent on picking up tracks from their past shows which they had worked on and throwing them all at our SM. Harneet's Nandini track 17 saal crap was inspired by Ib's Kapoor sisters, then KT and Preeti entire confession track was more like Punar vivah's Yash Aarti confession track (still it was enjoyable) and now this is the limit they are bringing up DSDK's main concept into their other show which has absolutely no connection. I feel would be better if Starplus give SM to some other ph.

I really hope they wonot take completely DSDT way.. I donot think KT will ever fall in love with another girl. And Preethi cancer is curable.

Maybe purty will leave kid with Preethi and KT before going... But yes surrogacy track is on the way ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by -PD-

I really hope they wonot take completely DSDT way.. I donot think KT will ever fall in love with another girl. And Preethi cancer is curable.

Maybe purty will leave kid with Preethi and KT before going... But yes surrogacy track is on the way ðŸ¤”

@BOLD You're really thinking its all gonna be so easy ? I wish your words come true but the way Poorti's character is shaping up its clearly visible Poorti will get attached to KT and baby. I am getting utter negative vibes too like Preeti will die and Poorti and KT will become new main leads. Ewww.

They can go to any extent to increase ratings. ðŸ˜¡

I think we should spam ashish srivastav n sufibaby's insta pages and give feedback about this track. If we don't start now we'll have to bear it for few more weeks, cos they shoot in advance. They need to wrap this track asap.

We don't want a third person to this extent who'll take up the entire screentime of KeerTi😡 I never expected them to copy paste their entire previous show to this extent. I was hoping for something new as this is SM. I could never bring myself to watch DSDT as well, had watched just few scenes of Sid-Rashami. Couldn't bear watching the crappy concept then. But I remember that Teni was equally irritating as this Poorti. No offence to her fans.

Let's do it guys. With our feedback, they might change Preeti's reports and we'll get our SM back😭

Edited by rdrp17 - 3 years ago

I think we should spam ashish srivastav n sufibaby's insta pages and give feedback about this track. If we don't start now we'll have to bear it for few more weeks, cos they shoot in advance. They need to wrap this track asap.

We don't want a third person to this extent who'll take up the entire screentime of KeerTi😡 I never expected them to copy paste their entire previous show to this extent. I was hoping for something new as this is SM. I could never bring myself to watch DSDT as well, had watched just few scenes of Sid-Rashami. Couldn't bear watching the crappy concept then. But I remember that Teni was equally irritating as this Poorti. No offence to her fans.

Let's do it guys. With our feedback, they might change Preeti's reports and we'll get our SM back😭

No spamming wont work here. We will have to see next week trps first. Because every change in storyline depends on ratings. If ratings are bad then they themselves will scrap the track. Unnecessary spamming may lead to negativity which could also be the reason of show closure. Right now writers are under immense pressure so we need to be calm for one week to see if with this track ratings increase or not. If it doesnt then they will automatically scrap this track. For now all we can do is to give our honest opinion on social media about the current track. Cvs often visit the forum so if they check our feedback here then it will work more in show's favour. Also you immediately those two comments you posted on Harneet's comment section. If she feels irritating seeing those comments she will end up ruining everything.

Originally posted by Neon9

@BOLD You're really thinking its all gonna be so easy ? I wish your words come true but the way Poorti's character is shaping up its clearly visible Poorti will get attached to KT and baby. I am getting utter negative vibes too like Preeti will die and Poorti and KT will become new main leads. Ewww.

They can go to any extent to increase ratings. ðŸ˜¡

Donot worry it won't happen... KT and preethi are the leads and no one can replace them in SM...