Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Chocolate cake nahi milega adi ko iss time ki ca most probably they will be mourning for didi ki death 😆 but yes very sweet I assume mithi must've told her that 🤣 

Haha  at the assumption ke imlie needs  rescuing  when in real babusahib needed help and rescuing  from imlie  bajaooing him 

Yes extra cute this jhalli looked 😍👌

LOL is baar bhi chocolate cake nahin mila toh kya phir se Moti Roti crave karega?😛🤣..

Malini rona-dhona/daant expect kar rahi thi....imagine if she had witnessed the high-five moment instead😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL haan yeh waali possibility toh DEFAULT hai na in every situation that Imlie will somehow end up being blamed by Adi in the end😆. Toh main toh humesha itna expect karke hi chalti hoon....agar yeh nahin hua, I will be pleasantly shocked😆.

Still I do feel that high chances hain of whatever happens, Nishant will get some clue about Adi-Imlie ka secret and may end up confronting Adi. 

Yup I hope nishant ka hi dimaag chale aaj bhi he seemed to notice ke baat kuch aut thi jo adi ko karni thi *sigh* 

LOL is baar bhi chocolate cake nahin mila toh kya phir se Moti Roti crave karega?😛🤣..

Malini rona-dhona/daant expect kar rahi thi....imagine if she had witnessed the high-five moment instead😆

Phir aata malini ka Aditya  aapne humein toh kabhi nahi kia high 5 insecurity alert ho jaata foran  se 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just want to say i love all the analysis and discussions here. Everyday I looks forward to your posts and all the replies. Just makes my day. Thank you for that guys! I think this will be an interesting week. I have a strong feeling story will definitely go forward a bit. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

I don’t understand since when he has started saying such things. It becoming more and more cheesy since he got wet in the rain. Baarish ka asar 😆 and malini is still not happy with his love declarations 🤣

Aur when the Jogis ate her chocolate cake, he had no reaction, he was all into moti roti... ab achanak se itna  pyaar ka se aa raha hain? 😆 Is this the late guilt from that day?

They are done fixing Malini’s character, now they are playing with Aditya’s character😒

LOL you will understand when you watch the scene....it was such an out of the blue thing he brought up mainly to hurriedly change the topic/questions away from Tripathis asking him about Imlie and PD😆. 

It's like he was desperately looking for something to distract Malini toh the chocolate cake suddenly occurred to him and then he took it a step higher by going all INTAANSE about it being some kind of "haq" thing😆. Another one of those bits where he seemed to be more desperately trying to convince HIMSELF rather than Malini😆. 

Funnily enough, itni saari INTAANSITY with Malini ke baad bhi his mind was more preoccupied with worrying that Imlie would feel bad over being neglected on her birthday for this dumb surprise😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Phir aata malini ka Aditya  aapne humein toh kabhi nahi kia high 5 insecurity alert ho jaata foran  se 

🤣🤣🤣 Bang on. I can even imagine the TONE in which she would say, "Aditya! Aapne humare saath toh kabhi aise high-five nahin kiya" *pout*🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I just want to say i love all the analysis and discussions here. Everyday I looks forward to your posts and all the replies. Just makes my day. Thank you for that guys! I think this will be an interesting week. I have a strong feeling story will definitely go forward a bit. 

Aww thank you😆.....glad you are able to get some enjoyment from our random blabbering here😆. 

And I really hope your prediction comes true and we get some story movement this week *fingers crossed* Koi toh optimistic hai yahaan pe😆

@pam @AY @ sandy behno zyada umeed Matt rakho I just found out ke ek bhaiya is the wrote of sasural smart ka for us he is the main writer 🤣🤣 truly explains all the bizzarness all of a sudden .. and iss hafte he is on duty ca gul maata posted about planning imlie  next step with him so kar lo sita maiya  ke aage pararthna  mere ko toh darr lag gaya hai 🙏 esp seeing yeh precap 

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Reporter hi nahin, he is supposedly a SERIOUS reporter😛🤣.....lol arey ultimately all professions are just backgrounds in daily soaps. He is a reporter jab they need to show him getting an award....lol otherwise he is typical clueless/hapless ML😆. 

Yeah even if the truth doesn't get revealed directly, Nishant is the person currently being shown as someone Adi confides in/listens to....so it should seem likely if Adi shows any notable reaction regarding Imlie, Nishant will catch on to it. 

Hope CVS do not forget he is the reporter and he should be rushing to the site where the accident happens to capture it like he did in pD 😆  not like they showed on the precap where he is seeing it on the TV instead of through his office, that would be really stretching cinematic liberty. 

Warna it will be like this show where both the ML and FL are doctors but the Dadi is still able to fool them through her fake heartattack  🤣

I have lot of hope on Nishant. Though very slow and calm, he still seems to be the only sane and intelligent one in this drama in all the T’s who will be able to catch the undercurrents. Let’s see how they shape that character.

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago

LOL you will understand when you watch the scene....it was such an out of the blue thing he brought up mainly to hurriedly change the topic/questions away from Tripathis asking him about Imlie and PD😆. 

It's like he was desperately looking for something to distract Malini toh the chocolate cake suddenly occurred to him and then he took it a step higher by going all INTAANSE about it being some kind of "haq" thing😆. Another one of those bits where he seemed to be more desperately trying to convince HIMSELF rather than Malini😆. 

Funnily enough, itni saari INTAANSITY with Malini ke baad bhi his mind was more preoccupied with worrying that Imlie would feel bad over being neglected on her birthday for this dumb surprise😆

Bas yehi hai babuji ka pyaar 🤣 itni lovey dover baaton ke baad bhi he can't  focus on his pyari moon  dragging him away 😑 again explains kitna actually mean karta hai  adi when he says shit like this.. sach main kya faltu phool  girte  hain from his mouth jo 2 sec baad yeh khud bhul jaata hai