Finally Good Bye🙏🙏 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sivani123

[QUOπŸ˜‰TE=Equine]

Good bye, Sivani. Will miss ur posts.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° 

Waise, your scheme is good. Support the top 2, so that one of them will win anywaysπŸ˜†. 

And I wanted to ask u this from the begining, but refrained myself. Where r u from???? Is it really your English?? Or do u just make mistakes to have fun???? This is a genuine question from me. Not meant to mock your language skills 

Why are u getting confused???πŸ˜† this is my English skills  I actually iam not familiar with English language much I am just chatting and using English language on this forum... Most I speaks French and Spanish. By the way  iam in the France. .. So But I write just format way english.. As well as I don't think anything wrong about u to mock my English skills πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

Ok πŸ‘

All tge best Sivani.

Originally posted by Biggboss14

Why are u getting confused???πŸ˜† this is my English skills  I actually iam not familiar with English language much I am just chatting and using English language on this forum... Most I speaks French and Spanish. By the way  iam in the France. .. So But I write just format way english.. As well as I don't think anything wrong about u to mock my English skills πŸ€£

Even I don't write English I write engalis languageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

[/QUOTE]

YaπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by Padmajaan

I will miss you too Sivani.

I speak French too.

Are you a Pondicherrian settled in France because I felt you were a Tamilian too apart from noticing a distinct French influence.

[/QUOTE]

I miss u too.. Yes iam  Tamilian and my parents  chennai settled in France.. I was born in France... πŸ˜‰but I can understand hindi  .. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Taylor_Swift

Wow u speak French πŸ˜²

Amazing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank uπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by OspraYZod

i speak hebrew πŸ˜³

sivani bye,tune badi palti mari iss barπŸ˜†

but it was fun reading u.next season milte hein and that time no more paltibazi okay?take care

οΏΌοΏΌ I try my best πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by Equine

Ok πŸ‘

All tge best Sivani.

[/QUOTE]

Thank u πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will miss you too Sivani.

I speak French too.

Are you a Pondicherrian settled in France because I felt you were a Tamilian too apart from noticing a distinct French influence.

I miss u too.. Yes iam  Tamilian and my parents  chennai settled in France.. I was born in France... πŸ˜‰but I can understand hindi  .. πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

So we share many languages because I am a Tamilian too and I speak French too and understand Hindi as well πŸ˜ƒ

Hi I will miss  u too.πŸ˜ƒ U were  only understanding member of rubina fan... πŸ€—

I will miss being the only understanding and only RuRa shipping member of Ruby fan 🀧🀧🀧

BB14 forum has been the best so far, the most sophisticated and healthy forum. Will miss you all.

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Bye β€οΈ

Your posts were cute n hilariousπŸ˜†

See ya β€οΈ

Thank u πŸ€— 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Shivani..❀️..hope to see you again in season 15πŸ€—

Yes definitely πŸ‘πŸΌ