Bigg Boss 14

Trophy toh leke jao madam 🤣

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That was so cute ❤️ she went to hug her family before taking the trophy awww.. even Salman said he liked her gesture  😆 

BB14 has ended, so no hard feelings people... thodi fan wars toh hoti hai.. show khatam war khatam 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina loves her family and hubby the most

A true Queen

👏

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haha true that season khatam ladaiyan khatam !🥳

See everyone next season guys ! 😎

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Rubina loves her family and hubby the most

A true Queen

👏

Phir divorce ka fake drama sympathy ke liye kyon? Liar #1 rubina 😆

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: doc.z

Phir divorce ka fake drama sympathy ke liye kyon? Liar #1 rubina 😆

Heyyy bhagwan 

My parents love each other like crazy but sometimes when they fight they tell us they will file for divorce... the next day.. they automatically patches things up... we don’t take them seriously anymore 😆

The thing is love doesn’t mean movie wala love, where everything has to be perfect.. conflict is a very basic part of love..the world is much deeper than binary things.

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Heyyy bhagwan 

My parents love each other like crazy but sometimes when they fight they tell us they will file for divorce... the next day.. they automatically patches things up... we don’t take them seriously anymore 😆

The thing is love doesn’t mean movie wala love, where everything has to be perfect.. conflict is a very basic part of love..the world is much deeper than binary things.

Oh so u mean to say they had a fight day before entering the house and patched up next day then why bring the fake story for the immunity task? And by ur logic poora hindustan ka divorce ho raha hai to why give their sob story so much faltu ka attention and promotion when its ghar ghar ki baat? 😆

Why is it so hard to accept ur favorites were fraud 😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think she was TOO happy to see Abhinav ke woh trophy bhool gaye. Usko laga Abhinav ab Thailand mein hoga azaadi mana raha hoga 🤣🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Yes it was very cute and funny🤣😳. I am going to miss this season and this forum😭. I hope this forum is not closed before next season then it will be good😆😳❤️

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: anna143

I think she was TOO happy to see Abhinav ke woh trophy bhool gaye. Usko laga Abhinav ab Thailand mein hoga azaadi mana raha hoga 🤣🤣

Usko uss plastic Titanic trophy hi Kadar hi nahi thi, just like she had no Kadar or passion for anything whilst in the house. The trophy was just another thing she got in khairaati aur khairaat mein milay hue cheezon ka Kadar nahi hote hain.🤓

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Usko uss plastic Titanic trophy hi Kadar hi nahi thi, just like she had no Kadar or passion for anything whilst in the house. The trophy was just another thing she got in khairaati aur khairaat mein milay hue cheezon ka Kadar nahi hote hain.🤓

Rubina be like - HAIN jeetne ki trophy bhi hoti hai meine to show nahi dekha ... mujhe plz 4 saal ki bachi ki tarha samjhao 🤣