Bigg Boss 14

CONGRATULATIONS Rubina Dilaik, you made Abhinav Shukla Win as well!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS Rubina Dilaik Abhinav Shukla!! Your win is the karara jawab for Unfair Eviction of Abhinav and your win has made Abhinav win as well. 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Rubina is the only one who was in the house for maximum time and for so long!! Abhinav also was in the house for so long. 

Rubina was always a massively popular Contestant!! Hence, she won by the love of her lovers i.e Audience!! 🥳

Congratulations Rubina and Abhinav supporters!! 🤗🤗⭐️⭐️😳

So proud of you Rubina!! Abhinav had proud face as well when Rubina was declared as winner!! 😎

Rubina ran to hug Abhinav and her family without taking Trophy with her!! Salman had to remind her to take trophy and appreciated her for first going to meet Family before Trophy!!

May God bless you Rubina and Abhinav. 🤗⭐️ Always liked Rubina from Day 1!! However, I supported Abhinav the most. 🤗😳

Congratulations once again to you all. 🤗🤗

Regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations Rubina Dilaik.

Very Happy For Her Win.

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations n Celebrations, I knew it from Day 1 that she is here to win #WellDeservedWinner 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

All of BB' s manipulations and cheap TRP stunts couldn't stop Rubina from winning ...the junta's winner Rubina 🥳

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats, Rubina... See, I am keeping up with my promise. 😆

But yeah, more than you winning, I am happy that Rahul the Nalla lost. Itna TAKABBUR nahin hona chahiye kisi mein. 🤣

Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she is the most deserving

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, finally. I am so happy that she won. Abhinav was so happy. 🥳

PS: Logo ka rona Chalu hai fixed winner, colors face. But Jasmin was also colors face plus Sallu's favourite  but she could not gather the large fanbase . Fact is Rubina won fair and square  🥳

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Congrats, Rubina... See, I am keeping up with my promise. 😆

But yeah, more than you winning, I am happy that Rahul the Nalla lost. Itna TAKABBUR nahin hona chahiye kisi mein. 🤣

Exactly he would have got more support if he wasn't a Misogynist, If he wouldn't have passed crass comments on Rubina just because she had strong opinions

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Heartiest congratulations to Rubina.

My whole family including me was rooting for her win.

And it feels surreal.

We all are super happy for her...

A well deserved win indeed and finally after long time.

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was rooting for this girl since a long time back. She has her flaws but she is the best among the flawed. Congratulations Rubina!! Well deserved!!

Special mention to Nikki Tamboli, this girl’s journey has been incredible. Truly deserving of Salman’s praise as well as janta’s praise. The way she cried after knowing she was on top 3, she deserves to feel everything she felt!!