Posted: 7 days ago

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright – DO NOT copy/paste or reproduce the materials and/or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from the author]

  

  

  

OS: Radha Comes to Rescue

 

 Image



Vashma was stunned to hear what her Abbu had just said! He had fixed her marriage and decided on a date without even telling her! It was very unlike him. He always had asked Vashma if she was comfortable with what he planned for her. How she wished to tell her Abbu that Uday was the love of her life.. and… that they had already gotten married. When she gave herself to Uday in that passionate moment, she did not think of anything else.



Image



Vashma looked at Uday. Uday was his usual – stunned and numb. She knew well that he could not think clearly under pressure. She also knew well that he got angry before he thought rationally. She also knew that her love always could calm him down. It was important that she removed him from rest of the family before he either sulked or lost control.


Image


Where was Amrit? She needed Amrit at this moment but she did not seem to be around.  Vashma was thinking fast to see what she should do next. Just then Radha approached Uday in her innocent manner, “Oye, Uday puttarji! Mainu thodi madad kar do ji! Can you help me, please?” Uday did not want to leave from there but Radha affectionately let her eyes talk and convey that he should follow her. As Uday and Radha turned around to leave, Brij asked, “Oye, tell me what you need! I can help you.” Radha smiled back sweetly and said, “Let it be! Yeh ma bete wali baat hai ji!” Brij smiled happily though he did not know if he should be jealous of their new relationship or be happy that finally Uday was getting closer to his new mother.


As Radha and Uday were leaving, Radha turned around and called on Vashma, “Vashma, can you come along? I want to send some snacks out for the guests!” Vashma was smart enough to take the cue and she followed them.

Image

Radha brought them to the store room, the very room where Vashma and Uday had gotten married by Gandharv style. She closed the door and asked them, “Ab kya karna hai tum dono ne? Vashma ka toh nikah hona hai do din mein! Vashma is getting married in two days.. what will you do?” Vashma looked at Uday. As usual he was unable to say anything and seemed frustrated. Much to Radha’s surprise, Vashma held Uday’s hand and said, “Chachiji, hum toh ek duje ke ho chuke! We married each other with the Almighty as our witness.”



Image




“Hein, kya bol rahe ho tussi? Does anyone else know about this?” Radha asked. Uday and Vashma nodded their heads in ‘no’. Radha looked at both of them. Her mind racing quickly to see what she can do. She put both her hands together to pray, looked at the sky and said, “Hinglaja mata, ab aap hi madad kar do! Help us!”


Image 

 

 

 

 

 

[Author of This Post Reserves All The Copyright – DO NOT copy/paste or reproduce the materials and/or ideas, in part or complete, without written permission from the author]

 

 

 

DO NOT COPY This Post As This Is Exclusive To India Forums

Edited by Lovely1 - 7 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

Amazing OS 

Would love to see Radha helping Vashmay in this nikaah fiasco 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Rainbow99


Amazing OS 

Would love to see Radha helping Vashmay in this nikaah fiasco 


Sure hope that happens smiley43 Thank you! 

Edited by Lovely1 - 7 days ago
Posted: 7 days ago

Wooo!! Double Dhamaka!! smiley41

Radha is such a VashMay shipper! Can totally see this happening smiley27

Thanks for boosting up the hopes of everyone on the forum and this wonderful OS smiley31

Keep writing, keep expressing! smiley20

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka


Wooo!! Double Dhamaka!! smiley41

Radha is such a VashMay shipper! Can totally see this happening smiley27

Thanks for boosting up the hopes of everyone on the forum and this wonderful OS smiley31

Keep writing, keep expressing! smiley20


Thank you, dear! I hope the show keeps up with our hopes and expectations....smiley42

Posted: 7 days ago

Another beautiful piece from you 

Thanks for treating us with stories on both couplessmiley27

Would love to see Radha helping them to get out of the situation... As we already know she is street smart so she may find some way to rescue them... Also Radha has taken her role as Uday's mother very seriously so she would do anything to help her puttar ji. 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123


Another beautiful piece from you 

Thanks for treating us with stories on both couplessmiley27

Would love to see Radha helping them to get out of the situation... As we already know she is street smart so she may find some way to rescue them... Also Radha has taken her role as Uday's mother very seriously so she would do anything to help her puttar ji. 


Aww, A BIG Thank You for being so appreciative! I do hope that the forum actually generates enthusiasm for this show to help boost the TRP!


And yes, Radha is the key character in many situations going forward. I love how they have interwoven these three stories on a very appealing backdrop. smiley31

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Lovely1



Aww, A BIG Thank You for being so appreciative! I do hope that the forum actually generates enthusiasm for this show to help boost the TRP!


And yes, Radha is the key character in many situations going forward. I love how they have interwoven these three stories on a very appealing backdrop. smiley31

Actually most of us here are not trp contributors... As we are mostly online or international viewers.... This serial is quite popular online just like many other sony tv shows. 


Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Character Analysis of AmDheer, Vashmay and Radha

pencil Rainbow99   stackexchange 9   eye 543

Rainbow99 9 543 8 days ago Vais1navi
Radha is going to hit Uday with a stick ~ Spoiler

pencil A_for_Arpita   stackexchange 12   eye 590

A_for_Arpita 12 590 13 days ago Krish58
Radha with her Mama

pencil braveheartdoc   stackexchange 12   eye 602

braveheartdoc 12 602 23 days ago nautankitadka
~ Radha ~

pencil Lennie   stackexchange 6   eye 480

Lennie 6 480 24 days ago Lennie
Special Post for Pranali Rathod aka Radha

pencil Tvfanatic85   stackexchange 4   eye 395

Tvfanatic85 4 395 25 days ago nautankitadka

Topic Info

4 Participants 10 Replies 489Views

Topic started by Lovely1

Last replied by Lovely1

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP