Episode 107 22/02/2021 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

She was only thinking of her father at that moment. Later, when she has made sure her father is fine, she will remember it. 

Agreed. Veer was the last thing on her mind, hence she ran away from the room without telling him anything. But I still feel she believes Veer. I really wanted to see an anger venting session of Rani’s on Veer.

Is the whole episode up or part ?? what is the precap     VIkriara wedding ??? 

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

She was only thinking of her father at that moment. Later, when she has made sure her father is fine, she will remember it. 

Originally posted by flamingoAK

When Veer was trying to handle Rani, Rani was remembering things Ranisa said. But she didn’t remember what Ranisa said about Veer and her. Rani might be breaking down but I think she strongly believes her gut about Veer not doing the accident. I hope Veer sticks to his promises and supports her.

I think ranisa was trying to create problems between veer and rani. But since rani didn't say anything it will not work. Now veer will spend 24/7 worrying about rani. If we are lucky he might realise his love as well. 

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

We will miss Vikram smile now   and his bhabhisa bhabhisa

Veer will tell Vikram you made RaniSa proud,  keep it up and congrats for your wedding

I want to smack Veer 😡 I don’t know why the CVs are so adamant on butchering his character. 

Rajawat family is doomed it seems. All their weddings happen instantaneously 🤣 

Check out my written update of the first few mins (4-6 mins) on page 2. Whole episode isn’t up yet but I’m sure it will be up soon. The still showed that Vikram and Kiara had garlands around their neck. 

I am really sad about Vikram-Kiara’s wedding. Which pundit will get two drunk folks married? Also clearly Kiara married Vikram thinking it was Veer. But why did Vikram marry Kiara? It can’t just be for his brother. I hate such selfless people lol. Does he like Kiara himself?

Good job Veer for making your brother suffer through for your own deeds that you couldn’t take care of.

Wth....Vikram and Kiara got married?? Who IS WRITING THR STORY LINE??? 

Veer and his RaniSa

or he will feel she does not want to go ahead  

how can he forget his convo with him is still incomplete of Bauji's accident truth

The first few minutes of the episode were shared by Kate (it’s taken down now). Rani is crying, she calls Vijay and then the lawyer. She starts taking off all the decorations in the room while crying. Veer comes and asks her what’s happening. He says “Ranisa will feel bad if we take down the decorations, she did so much for us today. I don’t want to hurt her more. Why are you crying?”. Rani runs out the room.

Ranisa has a dialogue on chess game and how she’s the only queen as she sees Rani running out.

Vikram is driving Kiara home. She’s super drunk, he takes the bottle from her and starts drinking himself. The still showed that they got married 

Rajmata also called Kumud and DV and was talking to her about Veer. She asked DV “how can you let your own child believe he is an orphan?”. Rest was missing, only few mins were uploaded.

Checkmate for Ranisa from all the family members 🤣

Only a small part of the episode was up. Now it's gone too.

Vikram and kiaras wedding was the thumbnail in the video. it's not complete. no precap yet.

I fell asleep sorry guys  thank you AK for reserving the spot ❤️