Episode 107 22/02/2021 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

what is happening

Ramadheer  rihaee

Vikram shaadi

Jai-Nandu  ??

DV-Kumud 

where is VeeRani  ?????????????

Is the University  under another backdrop    excluding the Rajawat mansion  ???????  so they tying loose ends

this always happens when a new Back team takes over

this episode is Just 4 months old

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

what is happening

Ramadheer  rihaee

Vikram shaadi

Jai-Nandu  ??

DV-Kumud 

where is VeeRani  ?????????????

Is the University  under another backdrop    excluding the Rajawat mansion  ???????

It’s too much chaos and drama. Most folks will lose interest. I was worried the TRP is going to drop.

no proper promos too from past 1 month

Originally posted by flamingoAK

It’s too much chaos and drama. Most folks will lose interest. I was worried the TRP is going to drop.

When Veer was trying to handle Rani, Rani was remembering things Ranisa said. But she didn’t remember what Ranisa said about Veer and her. Rani might be breaking down but I think she strongly believes her gut about Veer not doing the accident. I hope Veer sticks to his promises and supports her.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

no proper promos too from past 1 month

Really sad given the cast. I so miss Vaibhav ji’s direction. 

Why are the CVs playing all their tracks and storylines now except the main one? Ramadheer, adoption track, kicking Rani out of the house, Kiara’s bitterness, everything in one go? It’s so chaotic!!

For trp. More drama more interest

I am really sad about Vikram-Kiara’s wedding. Which pundit will get two drunk folks married? Also clearly Kiara married Vikram thinking it was Veer. But why did Vikram marry Kiara? It can’t just be for his brother. I hate such selfless people lol. Does he like Kiara himself?

Good job Veer for making your brother suffer through for your own deeds that you couldn’t take care of.

Originally posted by Rish27

For trp. More drama more interest

So many tracks at once are really confusing unless they’re tied well together. Confusion will cause people to stop watching.

When Veer was trying to handle Rani, Rani was remembering things Ranisa said. But she didn’t remember what Ranisa said about Veer and her. Rani might be breaking down but I think she strongly believes her gut about Veer not doing the accident. I hope Veer sticks to his promises and supports her.

She was only thinking of her father at that moment. Later, when she has made sure her father is fine, she will remember it. 

We will miss Vikram smile now   and his bhabhisa bhabhisa

Veer will tell Vikram you made RaniSa proud,  keep it up and congrats for your wedding

I am really sad about Vikram-Kiara’s wedding. Which pundit will get two drunk folks married? Also clearly Kiara married Vikram thinking it was Veer. But why did Vikram marry Kiara? It can’t just be for his brother. I hate such selfless people lol. Does he like Kiara himself?

Good job Veer for making your brother suffer through for your own deeds that you couldn’t take care of.