Episode 107 22/02/2021

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Have a healthy discussions. Appreciate other's opinions  and have fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail

Symbolisms 

If it's watchable only.

caller123 thumbnail

Ranveer scenes 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=173831020956594

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Review

Good episode with lots of major turning points and lots of consequences for the future! We saw Rajmata confirming that she will reveal the adoption truth, Veer telling Rani he will fix everything and VikRa's wedding.

I am impressed by how Rajmata is handling the DV-Kumud situation. She is an advocate for truth and it is much needed. She seems like the most sensible person in the Rajawat household 😆 She will reveal the truth to everyone soon.

Megha was great today. Rani's turmoil and breakdown was sad to see. She thought her father could be hung any moment. When Veer entered the room, Rani remembered somethings Ranisa said but nothing about her and Veer being together despite him being the culprit behind the accident. Veer was the last thing on her mind, hence she ran away from the room without telling him anything. But I still feel she strongly believes Veer. She is sure about her gut feeling. I am really glad because this means less misunderstandings!! Ranisa will fall flat with this move lol.

Veer oh Veer! I am proud of you. I wasn’t as worried about him sticking to his promises but I was worried that he will wait till the nth second to step in. I did question why he was thinking about Ranisa's decorations when his wife was having a breakdown. But he showed up at the jail and covered it all up. When the cop went "take her away otherwise we...", Veer walked in angrily "otherwise what? huh?" But I melted when Rani yelled at him that her dad might be hung any moment and hence she needs to see him. Veer walked over, just pulled her into a hug with one arm around her shoulder and one arm on her head. Their height difference was perfect for that comfort hug ❤️❤️ He didn't even hesitate knowing that there is nothing else he can do to comfort her at that very moment. "Nothing like that will happen Rani. I will fix everything." (with slight echo) Good job Veeru 👏 I so wish they continue working together like this. Like I said before, these annoying Ranisa tracks will be bearable to watch as long as RanVeer are working together. No misunderstandings.

Now to come to the highlight of the episode -- VikRa. Vikram started drinking again. I feel like this will become the norm again...CVs can't bear someone else shining above the ML can they 🤣 I still don't understand the drunk wedding sequence. Why did drunk Vikram think marrying Kiara is the only way out? "I am fulfilling your dream of becoming a Rajawat family's DIL" and Kiara in her drunk state thought she was marrying Veer. Isn't this all kinds of illegal?? 🤣 Kiara said "I will be the new queen of Jaipur" and Vikram responds "easy tiger easy, you are getting married. The bride should be a little shy". 🤣🤣 Aside from the comedy, why is marriage the only solution for ITV? 😕 I feel bad for Vikram but I have a feeling they are going to turn his character around a little.  I hope VikRa's wedding results in something good for both of them but it won't since it is ITV.

But what caught my eye was Vikram referring to himself as Lakshman and RanVeer as Ram Sita!! They are SO reading our forum!! smiley36

The last scene was a split image of RanVeer hugging and crying about Ramadheer and VikRa laughing and happily getting married. I feel like this will flip soon (i.e. next day in the show). RanVeer will figure out something about Ramadheer's situation (which I assume Ranisa didn't expect??) while VikRa will be crying over their drunk wedding.

Based on these big turns happening, it seems like Ranisa is going to be checkmated from every direction smiley37 Oh what a sight to see. smiley42

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Poor Rani so traumatized 😭

Our tiger -- "otherwise what? otherwise what, huh?"

For a split second, almost a relief on Rani's face seeing Veer

Veeru dealing with his beloved wife 😭☺️❤️❤️ MY BABIES ❤️

She's a tough one for Veer to handle 🤣

"Nothing like that will happen, Rani. I will fix everything" 😭

Our VikRa 😆 drunk wedding 🤣

RanVeer and VikRa relationship dynamics right here. RanVeer are closer than ever before and VikRa are their comic selves ❤️

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap

Vijay hands over Court order document to veer. He says Court dates will come fast and there will be no bail. Veer asks what is the reason for this. Vijay says he has no idea.

Rani says she cannot leave Babuji. Veer says we will come tomorrow morning and also solve the matter regarding the lawyer. he takes her hand and walks out with her. She walks with him but keeps looking back. Veer says "trust me once. I will not let you down"

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

zee 5 link

https://www.zee5.com/global/tvshows/details/apna-time-bhi-aayega/0-6-3008/apna-time-bhi-aayega-february-22-2021/0-1-manual_4di904gse020

Rani tries to meet Ramadheer

Apna Time Bhi Aayega     Episode 107     22 Feb 2021    22m

Drama   U    Zee TV HD    Zee TV

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Fahmida’s WU

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

WU first 10 mins

Scene 1:

Episode starts with Rani on call with Vijay and he screws at her for not picking up his phone call and says nothing is fine here, you need to come quick and sign on the papers, whilst he is talking, Rani cuts the call and calls the Lawyer and says how can you not handle the case anymore, the lawyer says I do what I want and insults her and cuts the line. Rani is distraught and falls on the floor and looks at the pictures from the party is rips them apart, she starts to ruin all the decoration. Veer walks in and tries to stop her, he says Ranisa has done so much for her and if she sees all this ruined then she will be hurt and he doesn't want to see her hurt. Rani looks at him in pain. Veer asks what happened and Rani remembers how Ranisa challenged her to save her dad if she can, and she runs from the room. Ranisa is seen caressing her chair (what a weirdo), and sits down and hears Rani crying and running down the stairs and she stares at her, running out of the house. She says "in the game of chess and in the Rajawat house, there was one Rani and there is one Rani and there will always be one Rani, RaniSa."

Scene 2:

Vikram and Kiara are driving. Kiara is drinking heavily and Vikram tries to make her stop drinking but Kiara says to let her drink and continues. Vikram says this is enough, Kiara says "you cant kill someone who is already dead" Vikram says "stop these filmy lines" and she says the drunkard is telling her to stop drinking and says that he stopped her from getting close to Veer and that one day she will get close to Veer. Vikram stops the car and takes the bottle from her and starts drinking and Kiara says stop and he says he cant listen to her when is sane, he continues to drink.

Scene 3:

Rajmata shouts at DV and says your 1 mistake led to so many issues. You made your own son an orphan and bought the mother of the child as a worker. She asks what will happen when Rajeshwari finds out that Kumud is the mother? Both DV and Kumud are shocked and Rajmata says this will no longer stay a secret as Rajeshwari has the right to know the truth.

Scene 4:

Rani arrives at the police station and asks the officer to let her meet her dad. He declines and says meet him tomorrow, Rani says tomorrow will be too late and that her dad is innocent. The officer says there is some rules. She has to understand and asks her to leave otherwise she will be forced out of the station, Rani stands there crying and says im not leaving until my meet my dad, im not going anywhere.

Scene 5:

Kiara and Vikram are in an un known location and she says how dare you bring me here? He starts making fun of her and asks if she will ever stop her bakwaas? And they are both drunk. He asks her to listen him and says Surnakhal cannot come in between Ram and Sita. Kiara says me?? and gets sad, and Vikram says "yess you, and even if you come in between them by mistake, then Lakshman has to get rid of her". Kiara is confused by the story and says what and he Vikram brushes the story off and says the main point is that you and bro can never be one. Kiara says even I will see why I cant take Veer. I will veer from under your nose and you won't even realise. Vikram says I won't let that happen and Kiara replies, how will you stop me, I will keep coming back until Veer becomes mine and that Rani will go hell.

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

2nd part:

Vikram sees sign and says before you come back everytime, I am going to end your story. And drags her.

Rani is still at the police station and shouts at Vijay asking him to understand, what type of law is this when someone innocent is behind bars, being punished for a crime that he hasn't done at all and asks him to let her speak to her dad for 2 mins and no one will find out. Another officer says we will have to take her out forcefully she doesn't leave and asks someone to take Rani away, otherwise...

Veer enters the scene and says "otherwise what?" and everyone is shocked. Rani looks at him and Veer walks but to them and says "otherwise what? huh...Rani what happened to you? you left home without saying anything, if you wanted to come here and wanted to see Ramu Kaka, then you should have asked me one, I would have bought you here, Rani if you don't tell me the problem then how are we going to find the solution?" He turns to Vijay and asks what happened and Vijay tells Veer to take Rani home as it's quite late and Ramu Kaka is not allowed to meet anyone. Rani says "im not going anywhere until I meet my dad". Veer says "You heard what they said. come with me please. We will come back tomorrow morning, please come home with me, watch by tomorrow morning, everything will be fine again Rani". Rani replies "nothing will be fine, if you want to go then go, but without meeting my dad im not moving from here". Vijay says "Rani im going to speak to the upper people tomorrow morning but right now nothing will happen, please try to understand". Veer comes to her and says "you heard him, come with me please". Rani lashes out and says "do I look dumb to everyone? why is everyone showing me the hope of tomorrow morning? I said already im not leaving until I meet my dad, whoever wants to go, can go, but im going to stay here, im not taking any steps towards the door." Veer takes her hand and asks her to listen to him and she yanks her arm back and says "leave my hand" and walks away,  and says "I already said im not leaving" and screams "Bauji". 

Veer grabs Rani and shouts at her "what happened to you?? have you gone mad? you're not telling me what happened!! you're creating a scene in front of everyone, what happened?? why cant you wait till the morning?" and Rani shouts back saying "because maybe by tomorrow morning, my dad might not stay alive" Veer is shocked, Rani continues "he could be hanged any moment. Rani breaks down and Veer is shocked, stares at Rani. Rani says "the stupid lawyer left the case hand way through and ran away, the case is now on fast track and anything can happen now, I just want to meet my dad once, I want to see once if he is safe and okay or not, if he still breathing or not, if he is still alive or not, am I doing anything wrong? is this a crime?" Veer is still staring at Rani and Rani stumbles and cries. Veer watches Rani cry and comes to her and pulls her into his chest and hugs her (almost shielding her from the problems). He says "nothing will that will happen Rani, I will make everything right". (im in lalalala land RIGHT NOW!!! OMGGG I LOVE VEER!!!!)

Vikram and Kiara come to a mandap and Kiara asks why they are here and Vikram says please be quiet and they find a pundit who is asleep. They wake him up by shouting in his ear. He says the community wedding is tomorrow, come tomorrow ill get you married off. Kiara asks what marriage? And Vikram says the "wedding is not tomorrow, it's today, right now" and shows the pundit a stack of money and the pundit starts reading the rituals. Kiara asks what is happening, im going , im feeling sleepy. Vikram makes her stay and she tells him I want to sleep. Vikram says im turning your dream into reality and you want to sleep? Kiara says what dream?  Vikram replies, don't you want to become the BahuRani of the Rajawat Family? Kiara says yes, Vikram says exactly. Kiara says "good boy, good you finally understood. Pundit ji start the marriage, but where is Veer? VEERRRRR" Vikram says your Dulha is here and asks her to sit at the mandap and Vikram sits next to her saying he will keep her company. Kiara says "what a day? my dream is coming to true, my life is set". Vikram gives a red scarf to Kiara to wear, and she wears it and the marriage starts. They are both still heavily drunk. Kiara does the rituals thinking that it's Veer in front of her. Vikram says "easy tiger, it's your wedding day, cmon you should be a little shy" Kiara in her drunk self says "ahh yesss" and they continue being drunk and end of episode. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

The first few minutes of the episode were shared by Kate (it’s taken down now). Rani is crying, she calls Vijay and then the lawyer. She starts taking off all the decorations in the room while crying. Veer comes and asks her what’s happening. He says “Ranisa will feel bad if we take down the decorations, she did so much for us today. I don’t want to hurt her more. Why are you crying?”. Rani runs out the room.

Ranisa has a dialogue on chess game and how she’s the only queen as she sees Rani running out.

Vikram is driving Kiara home. She’s super drunk, he takes the bottle from her and starts drinking himself. The still showed that they got married 

Rajmata also called Kumud and DV and was talking to her about Veer. She asked DV “how can you let your own child believe he is an orphan?”. Rest was missing, only few mins were uploaded.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Why are the CVs playing all their tracks and storylines now except the main one? Ramadheer, adoption track, kicking Rani out of the house, Kiara’s bitterness, everything in one go? It’s so chaotic!!