Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein

Shocking & Hilarious - Page 3

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Kahin yeh Swati ki mon bhi naagin toh nahi!! Maybe priya is half angel and half naagin..later we will get to know😆

Farishta marne ke baad wapis apne lok chala gaya tha na?? No i think someone else is there in the water...i have a doubt on jay...

There's something more which makers will show later...Bani took help of swati's mom but for what...that we have to see...nahi toh how do swati's mom know ki rehan is a vampire and rehan and priya are destined to be together...

Farista went back when He was abt to die... 

But he is back with Bani ki fast delivery.  

N lemme guess he might have healed in his lok n came back to see Vani nd made his new story🤣🤣

As Rags told that she took help of Bani in leaving Baby Priya, uske hisab se Priya is older than Rehan tooo.... ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Dwipanita

Farishta Bani Veer ko saja dene aaya tha and khud kaand kar k chala gaya! ðŸ¤£

Tharki farista...

Khud kaand kiya...

And Bani veer ko alag kiya...

Uske bete ko sharp diya...

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: TinkerBell8

N lemme guess he might have healed in his lok n came back to see Vani nd made his new story🤣🤣

As Rags told that she took help of Bani in leaving Baby Priya, uske hisab se Priya is older than Rehan tooo.... ðŸ¤£

Hayeee...

Ye toh mein socha hi nahi...🤣

1st time ekta ki story mein FL bada hai ML se...

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So Bani helped ragz before her death. So farishta had this child before coming into vani's lives??

MysticHeart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rianshxoxo

So Bani helped ragz before her death. So farishta had this child before coming into vani's lives??

Vani ki life hell kar de and khudki prem kahani racha le...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Or nahi toh kya...Vani ko kya bola tha yeh ki Kudrat ke khilaaf ja rahe ho..toh khudne kya kia..aisi bachhi paida ki,jo khudrat ke khilaaf hi hai🤣🤣

Maybe an angel and human love isn't forbidden. Afterall cheel and naagin are meant to be natural enemies, and not angels and humans. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yaha pe bhi they have copied PKYEK... difference itna hai ki waha piya ka baap tha or yaha par priya ki maa😆

And now just like PKYEK, cool papa will accept cool priya as his daughter..😆

Yes true..but priya looks younger

Yeah I too realised they are just copying PKYEK but in reverse. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Yaha pe bhi they have copied PKYEK... difference itna hai ki waha piya ka baap tha or yaha par priya ki maa😆

And now just like PKYEK, cool papa will accept cool priya as his daughter..😆

Yes true..but priya looks younger

@Bold- The looks part is fine given that even among biological siblings, the elder sibling can often look younger than their younger siblings, as in the case of me, and also my parents too are both eldest siblings but look younger than their younger siblings. Yaha toh swati and priya are half-siblings. 

MysticHeart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold- The looks part is fine given that even among biological siblings, the elder sibling can often look younger than their younger siblings, as in the case of me, and also my parents too are both eldest siblings but look younger than their younger siblings. Yaha toh swati and priya are half-siblings. 

Ek baat aur bhul rahe ho Priya ek farista ki beti hai...

Toh woh toh young lagegi...

Miss-Behave thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TinkerBell8

@Bold- Probably only by a few days she's probably older than rehan. Because Bani pregnancy, like all naagin's was a very short pregnancy (as was revealed by shivanya in a flashback of her and rithik in beginning of season 2 naagin when she was pregnant), and we have no idea what was the length of Rag's pregnancy with priya. So maybe priya was born within same week as rehan. We don't even know when farishta and Rag's even did the deed for her to get pregnant, so I wouldn't worry too much about the timeline and age of characters.