Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

usme to abhi tym hai, kabhi mujh masiim ko bhi yaad kar liya karo🤓

Masoom hota toh yaad kar leti..masoomiyat toh tujh mein mujhe duur duur tak nahi dikhti

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

My mutuals have quoted you aka Hina fans.

I don’t dislike you, i’m neutral. I of course don’t support the hate against Hina, but that’s cause i’m a Hina fan!

Yeah i probably would’ve. I was really young when BB8 was on air. Gautam was clearly playing a sympathy card and overdoing his victim drama 😆 I would relate more with Karishma , also the fact that she was unfairly targeted by Salman most of the time

Aww. Btw I've always found you extremely sweet & I do like you very much ðŸ˜³

I was also quite young back then... That WKW episode where that bully Selmon bullied her to the extent & she broke down into tears and later he was being so insensitive & started saying bhad mein jaao yeh nautanki and rona dhona & started bullying her even further, when someone's emotionally broken still flashes right before my eyes, it's forever gonna haunt me & I'm always gonna hate him for that. That incident peaked my hate for Salman ðŸ˜­ I almost cried that day ðŸ¥º

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Masoom hota toh yaad kar leti..masoomiyat toh tujh mein mujhe duur duur tak nahi dikhti

meine aisa kyaa kar diya jo aapko meri masoomiyat pe shaque ho rha hai😒

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Aww. Btw I've always found you extremely sweet & I do like you very much ðŸ˜³

I was also quite young back then... That WKW episode where that bully Selmon bullied her to the extent & she broke down into tears and later he was being so insensitive & started saying bhad mein jaao yeh nautanki and rona dhona & started bullying her even further, when someone's emotionally broken still flashes right before my eyes, it's forever gonna haunt me & I'm always gonna hate him for that. That incident peaked my hate for Salman ðŸ˜­ I almost cried that day ðŸ¥º

Thank you ðŸ˜³ And i’m sorry for what’s happening between you and them on Twitter. It was stretched and completely uncalled for. I’m just keeping myself completely out of it, but don’t let it get to you too much! 

Yeah Salman was brutal! He was literally connecting her with a married man along with targeting her every weekend! It would get too much for anyone but Salman being the bully he is wont just stop there ðŸ˜³ And the episode when she was unable to meet her mum because of Renee ! That was the most upsetting thing ever🤢

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wah hina hater & hina lover ki maha milan ho rahi hai.😆

Hina, tanna, gauhar, arshi I'm not really fan of these people but sallu the bully was very nasty with these people. Even in this thakela season he bashed arshi, called her commoner. At least she was far better than his fav fake bacchi.

Edited by SexyPotato - 3 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Hey All,

Hope you all are doing well. So it's been a great few months on the DDT discussing BB 14. But now that significant time has passed since show has ended, it's time to close the DDT. Wishing you all the very best. ðŸ¤—

BB 14 DT