Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Adi- Dekh imlie, this is the room where we will do ghapaghap in future 

Imlie- really babusaheb 😜 

Malini- i trust adi a lot. Even if my husband touches a girl. I will still trust him😂 

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
AkriTiSha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys zyada hope mat rakho hamarr umeedon pe paani ferne ka makers zaroor karenge waise bhi aaj mene new sbb segment dekhi jaha aditya imlie ke haath se cake nahi khata hai oolta malini ko hug karne lagta hai.... Kya yaar socha tha birthday din atleast adilie scene milenge lekin nahi makers ko bas adini dikhana hai so much disgusting 😤😤😤

Chalo222 thumbnail

Hai na? It would've been so nice if the gift was entry/ admission to college lekin nhi idhar to dusra koi drama chalte hi rehte hai

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AkritiShah90

Guys zyada hope mat rakho hamarr umeedon pe paani ferne ka makers zaroor karenge waise bhi aaj mene new sbb segment dekhi jaha aditya imlie ke haath se cake nahi khata hai oolta malini ko hug karne lagta hai.... Kya yaar socha tha birthday din atleast adilie scene milenge lekin nahi makers ko bas adini dikhana hai so much disgusting 😤😤😤

Arreee...usse chodo, did you see the concern on his face when Anu madam was bhala buraofying Imlie? Hayeeee he was concerned and he was upset for her! ❤️

AkriTiSha thumbnail

[QUOTE=-Sanjana-]e

Arreee...usse chodo, did you see the concern on his face when Anu madam was bhala buraofying Imlie? Hayeeee he was concerned and he was upset for her! ❤️

Really 😍😍😍But i haven't seen i hope it will be interesting 

AkriTiSha thumbnail

Admission wala scene abhi thoda dur hai i guess

Edited by AkritiShah90 - 3 years ago
Snazzy_Naz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I’m really looking forward to seeing Adi’s gift for Imlie. Sumbul said it’s very special, so there’s no way the gift is the room entry...(ofcourse that’s special too 😆) but the cat’s already out of the bag there, so obviously Sumbul is referring to something else.

Perhaps he’s prepared a slideshow for her consisting of all the beautiful pagdandiya pics he took to make her feel like she’s home & her mum is with her on her bday. 😊

Edited by Snazzy_Naz - 3 years ago
NazGM thumbnail

Malinie hastahanede görünüyor.Korkuyorum Aditya Moona daha fazla ilgi gösterEBİLİR Mİ.7 yıllık arkasaşlık.İmlie yinemi üzücü.Kafa karışıeıcı Sahne.moon imlie den bir söz vermesini istiyor.

Birditya sadece arkadaş olarakmı üzücü yoksa aşık mı moona .Lütfen imlie yeni aşık oldu uzaklaştırmyın.

Şunu da düşünüyorum Malinie ile biraz daha zaman geçirecek ve uzaklaşacak mı.Okula gidecek. Aditya daha fazla mı özleyecek.

Edited by nazsun - 3 years ago