Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

I just choked on my own spit, itni hasi aa rahi hai...this will be like that scene in Hum Dil De chuke Sanam..please I need this scene🤣 And then Aditya bade pyaar se samjhayega ke kiss karne se ladki pregnant nahi ho jati🤣

He'll say pehle try kar lete hain tumhe pta chal jayega tum pregnant hui ya nhi uske baad. 🤣Adi ko imlie ko special romance classes deni padhegi. He'll be like tu college baad mein jana pehle meri classes attend karo. 🤣

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

He'll say pehle try kar lete hain tumhe pta chal jayega tum pregnant hui ya nhi uske baad. 🤣Adi ko imlie ko special romance classes deni padhegi. He'll be like tu college baad mein jana pehle meri classes attend karo. 🤣

MERI HASI NAHI RUK RAHI🤣🤣

Aditya will host his own prem ki pathshala 😎 Jahan sirf ek student hogi...humri Imaliya🤣

Aditya ke choone se hi usko Emosan Sickness hoti hai toh phir kiss karega toh... I want him to know ke usse emosan sickness hoti hai jab bhi woh paas aata hai🤣 Can you imagine his reaction when he finds out?

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Loved it!! They are so cute off screen!! ❤️ Loved their masti! Very nice chemistry, all of them! 

Excited about the coming scenes! Aditya is really going to take Imlie to his room?! Yay!! 

Thanks for sharing!! 

Edited by mayuri099 - 3 years ago
water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kuch toh accha scene aya....waise..moon ka face was like " main apki patni hoon kahin Yeah bhool toh nahi gaye🤣

Me was like bhool jao aur hamara peecha chodo ...😆

But royal ignorance treatment ke liye main abhi inn hoon.    😆

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes imlie wohi bolegi kiss karne se pregnant😆100 percent sure

Anuji hai birthday mein " koi bolo usko beti ke liye sandal laye "🤣 because moon bahut fragile hai 

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Pregnancy🤣🤣 Kahin family ye na soche k ladki pregnant hai🤣

Serials me behoshi = pregnancy🤣

woh toh hogihi na? 🤣

behosh hote hote ek din pregnancy mein bhi behosh hona hai 🤣

par phir parivar wale phir se ulta sochenge ki yeh sayad aise hi behosh hui hai jaise hamesha hoti hai 🤣

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jitna khus hona hai hojao qnki peechli baar ki tarah iss baar hi uske next episode mein hi disaster hone ki ummed Rakhi sablog.

Last time all were super excited for valentine's day gift. par hua kya??? Week ended on adoon chipka chipki dance and sundar showing the reality mirror to imlie.

Itna khus iss b'day party ko lekar then be ready to see after effect of this party.

Abhi toh scenes ache bhi nahi lag rahe qnki show toh ghoom phirke wapas laut jata hai. Jitne jor se khus horahe ho,ready raho muh ke bal girke sar par chot khane ke 🤢liye.

Sorry to burst your happiness bubbles.

NazGM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kim bayıldı.kim hamile.lütfen yazılarınız ingilizce değil.bişey anlayamıyorum

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I've mixed feelings about this. One one side I'm happy that it is Aditya himself who is taking her in his room ,that too literally guiding her , with eyes closed hands on shoulders all that.. After all these time him shutting the door on her face and not giving her permission to enter her room even for simple housework like giving tea etc. 

But I am also very disappointed that it happened this way. Imlie was upset and Aditya is taking her in his room to make her feel special , but really just to make her feel better. So it is out of pity , not love. There is an angle of care , but not affection. 

After so much humiliation and so much drama and even many subtle scenes showing Imlie not entering his room , I expected it to be an occasion where there's brewing affection or passion between them . We've waited so long, surely we could've kept our patience for as long as it'd take for that to happen. Here let's not forget it's still Adi Moon's bedroom , where they live their conjugal life , make love to each other , romance and get intimate and exchange fun , friendly and flirty moments of husband wife. Every where you see you'll find Moon's stuffs spread across , including the man himself belongs to her still.

Also Moon is seeing all this happening. I hope Aditya has taken permission. He's really doing it very very wrong if he's doing all these again n again without including her or taking her permission. Wo room jitna Aditya ka hai , utna Moon ka bhi hai. Moon if she gets upset over Aditya not including her in this whole elaborate pity room tour , she'll completely be in the right. And Aditya will once again fall at his knees in front of her and grovel at her feet. Won't it feel bad for Imlie as Adilie fans. It'll ruin the afterglow.

See what happened in the gift giving one. Imlie was wrong in lying and she admitted that and apologized n returned the gift. But what about Aditya ?? He should've apologized to Moon for not telling her about the gift before buying it or giving it. Why leave it to Imlie to reveal the truth ?? Is Imlie Moon's husband ?? No ,its you and it should come from you . He wanted Imlie to credit him about the gift in front of the family and prove to others ,ki Aditya ka dil kitna bada hai , Naukrani ko phati dress dekh kar buda laga to use dress gift kiya.. agar niyaat itna hi saaf hai to khud keu nehi bataya pehele se hi ??

This time also something like that will happen. And Imlie will end up feeling like a "chor" a thief who is stealing something of the Malkin, as Sundar cautioned her against. She'll feel guilty , cry and probably become murga in front of Malini to earn her forgiveness and whose fault will be that ?? Aditya's and Aditya's only. Remember how she was insulted and kicked out in the middle of the night from Malini's bedroom at the C house by Anu , for no fault of hers. And the man who forced her to sleep in her sister's room , stood there like a statue instead of coming to her defense strongly. 

So no, I'm Not looking forward to it , I'm rather dreading it. Dreading the fallout. 

Edited by MusicMuse - 3 years ago
MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is cringe inducing. Why would being allowed into his room be a birthday surprise/present? I do not get the reasoning. Did not get it when he gifted her the salwar on V-day. Do not get this one either. 

Aditya does not feel a thing other than pity for her right now. Making Imlie get stuck in these situations because of Aditya’s idiocy is stupid. 

Edited by MuteButton - 3 years ago