Aditya's special surprise for imlie

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 days ago

Omg, voiceover said adi took imlie to his room. smiley3smiley16Malini didn't look that happy. smiley17 The way he took her by putting his hands on her shoulder and told her not to open her eyes. smiley43 best birthday gift ever. smiley9

Babusaheb apni jhalli ko sad nhi dekh sakte. smiley27

Imlie's birthday got spoiled. I am sure aunty anu ne imlie ko hurt kiya hai. Ise imlie ki khushi bardasht nhi hoti. Hate her if she is the one who spoiled it. smiley15

Also, when reporter asked about malini, Gashmeer said hamesha ki tarah beech a jati hai. Lol finally he said something different today. Otherwise he would always say that imlie in dono ke beech mein ayi which as a adilie fan I never liked it. smiley23 Also, adi ko fun scenes dene chahiye where we can hear his laugh. It is so cute. smiley36

https://youtu.be/w4bnDgPZNt8

Edited by ANGELshweta - 8 days ago

I'm not joking, when I saw Aditya place his hands on Imlie's shoulders..aur woh bhi malini ke saamne...my mouth dropped opensmiley43

Abhi tak toh inka romance shuru bhi nahi hua hai aur ye haal hai humaara...imagine when Aditya starts acknowledging his feelings for Imlie...ufffffffff I'll be GONE

Thanks for sharing! Yeah  I think Anu would have said something to ruin Imlie’s birthday party. Will be interesting! 

Emoson sickness feeling after reading "Adi took Imlie to his Room" smiley27Eager to watch k Anu cheekhti chudail aunty If gonna spoil birthday n hurt Imlie to kya Adi ki aankhon me phirse ansu ayenge??smiley36

Upar dekh dekh humne pole se takra jana hai ek din phirsmiley8

Originally posted by Anuannie

Emoson sickness feeling after reading "Adi took Imlie to his Room" smiley27Eager to watch k Anu cheekhti chudail aunty If gonna spoil birthday n hurt Imlie to kya Adi ki aankhon me phirse ansu ayenge??smiley36

Adi toh hai hi cry baby. Agar anu ki wajah se imlie sad hui then I hope aditya bash her just like he did last time. smiley16

You are right dear From confused tears of helplessness to outright bashing -Hona tha pyaar hua mere yaar journey has already begun smiley39

Specially signed in to comment about Gashmeer's laugh ❤️ It's soo cute and just very open hey?  Love it!! 

Imlie