Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Ishara pahle next 2 month tak ratings dekhega uske shows ke nd then acc to ratings woh apne shows laayega 

Btw dont expect too much as at the end all will be dependent on ratings as no channel can survive withoit ratings nd uknw kis type ke shows ko trp milti hai aajkl

Hope iski ratings itni acchi aaye ki voh aise unique concept especially romantic thriller shows laye

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ishara pahle next 2 month tak ratings dekhega uske shows ke nd then acc to ratings woh apne shows laayega 

Btw dont expect too much as at the end all will be dependent on ratings as no channel can survive withoit ratings nd uknw kis type ke shows ko trp milti hai aajkl

Bro i think jis type ke shows Ishara laa raha hai they are very appealing to Trp audience. I have a feel that Janani and Humkadam will be popular dramas and Agni Vayu could be a hit or miss that depends on story but Janani and Humkadam will be popular.

Gangaa ka pata nahi because aaj kal mythological dramas mein koi interest nahi dikha raha but as the show has a new goddess whose story hasn't been explored over 2 decades aisa hosakta hai ki Ganga bhi hit ho.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

In earlier shows on Zee TV that the shows would be targetted to not only women but even men and children too. The videos I posted yesterday clearly shows that those were targetted not only to women but even men and children too. Some equally focussed on both genders.

In 1996 show Hasratein, the FL fell out of love with her husband and leaves her husband to live with her boss with whom she had EMA. I challenge ITV to such a show now without vilifying the FL.

Juhi uss time sp and zee ek hi hua karte they....zee nd sp 1998 me alag huye hai....from 1992-1998 zee sirf hindi content chalata tha nd sp sirf english dono me contract hua tha yeh baat ka .....phir jab dono alag huye tab jaake sp ne bbi apna hindi content lana shuru kiya 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I think IB's Svetlana was slightly inspired from her but in a bad and negative way as Swabhimaan show FL was named Svetlana and she was mistress of a rich man whose son hated her.

Ohh really thats new fact for me 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think Zee TV should give good contents like in 90s and early 2000s for selected people and makers should not listen to stupid fans demand to change so and so thing. Jise old-fashioned shows ya illogical plot dekhne ka shauk hai vo regional channels ke shows dekhe🥱. Because of these idiotic fans we have every shows filled with toxic and abusive MLs winning over good MLs😡. 

Mujhe aisa lagta hai. Ye sach bhi ho sakta hai. Because so many similar things can't be coincidence.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think Zee TV should give good contents like in 90s and early 2000s for selected people and makers should not listen to stupid fans demand to change so and so thing. Jise old-fashioned shows ya illogical plot dekhne ka shauk hai vo regional channels ke shows dekhe🥱. Because of these idiotic fans we have every shows filled with toxic and abusive MLs winning over good MLs😡. 

Personally i feel Zee can become a hit again if they recreate and bring back the shows of 90s in a modern day format. I am saying otherwise i dont have a bit of expectations from this channel.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Juhi uss time sp and zee ek hi hua karte they....zee nd sp 1998 me alag huye hai....from 1992-1998 zee sirf hindi content chalata tha nd sp sirf english dono me contract hua tha yeh baat ka .....phir jab dono alag huye tab jaake sp ne bbi apna hindi content lana shuru kiya 

Dono channel 1 company ke kaise ho sakte hai?

Its true DD1, DD2, Star Plus and Sony too had modern content shows but shows on Zee TV was on another level. Zee TV was last to turn completely regressive in terms of content.

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There should be stories like this too where fl is mistress though more young this time with romantic thriller element though in movies it is common like hate story 2, itv should progress 

Originally posted by: Neon9

Personally i feel Zee can become a hit again if they recreate and bring back the shows of 90s in a modern day format. I am saying otherwise i dont have a bit of expectations from this channel.

Even if brings the new idiotic young audience won't be able to tolerate ultra-modern and bold things. Or they will turn remake into worse like Class of 2017 which was mentioned as sequel of a classic show like Hip Hip Hurray in articles. Yes Zee had youth shows like Hip Hip Hurray and Campus.