Chindi channel. 😏😏

Issliye SP ko sab King bolte hai. ❤️

Kash agar voh king of contents bhi ban jaye

Romantic thriller youth comedy etc shows laye

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Ye chindi channel kabhi Netflix aur Sony Liv content shows deta tha😔. Kal main kuch shows ke videos aur title songs post ki thi. Abjini nahi to main hi iski head banke ise pehle jaise kar dungi. Abjini ko apne Dangal aur &TV se &TV de dungi. Vo fir MTV aur &TV dekhegi🤣.

But Sonyliv should also give thiwr own original romantic web series too

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

In earlier shows on Zee TV that the shows would be targetted to not only women but even men and children too. The videos I posted yesterday clearly shows that those were targetted not only to women but even men and children too. Some equally focussed on both genders.

In 1996 show Hasratein, the FL fell out of love with her husband and leaves her husband to live with her boss with whom she had EMA. I challenge ITV to such a show now without vilifying the FL.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Raj i wonder Ishara 9 pm se 11 pm ke slot pe kya layega. Like if you see they had given all the family related shows 7 to 9 pm. So it could be possible for them to bring more out of the box dramas at the empty slots. Another thing they can also follow the pakistani format like bringing finite shows at prime time slot. Like 9 pm and 10 pm shows will be bi-weekly 1 hour finite series shows. 

By the way Faraar Kab Tak could be a weekend series. They had given all the daily soaps Mon to Fri. So Sat and Sunday has no shows.

Fingers crossed for only youth drama

Rossalinne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

In earlier shows on Zee TV that the shows would be targetted to not only women but even men and children too. The videos I posted yesterday clearly shows that those were targetted not only to women but even men and children too. Some equally focussed on both genders.

In 1996 show Hasratein, the FL fell out of love with her husband and leaves her husband to live with her boss with whom she had EMA. I challenge ITV to such a show now without vilifying the FL.

I heard of such bold concepts like swabhimaan of 90s where husband mistress is fl and want fair share of property hope we get such shows now

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

But Sonyliv should also give thiwr own original romantic web series too

They may be having or may have in future. Also there are other web channels to give romantic shows so Sony Liv focussing on their themes. I only gave Sony Liv as an example here on how Zee TV shows were till before 2005. I posted some videos of old shows yesterday in last thread.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Raj i wonder Ishara 9 pm se 11 pm ke slot pe kya layega. Like if you see they had given all the family related shows 7 to 9 pm. So it could be possible for them to bring more out of the box dramas at the empty slots. Another thing they can also follow the pakistani format like bringing finite shows at prime time slot. Like 9 pm and 10 pm shows will be bi-weekly 1 hour finite series shows. 

By the way Faraar Kab Tak could be a weekend series. They had given all the daily soaps Mon to Fri. So Sat and Sunday has no shows.

Ishara pahle next 2 month tak ratings dekhega uske shows ke nd then acc to ratings woh apne shows laayega 

Btw dont expect too much as at the end all will be dependent on ratings as no channel can survive withoit ratings nd uknw kis type ke shows ko trp milti hai aajkl

I heard of such bold concepts like swabhimaan of 90s where husband mistress is fl and want fair share of property hope we get such shows now

I think IB's Svetlana was slightly inspired from her but in a bad and negative way as Swabhimaan show FL was named Svetlana and she was mistress of a rich man whose son hated her.

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Ishara pahle next 2 month tak ratings dekhega uske shows ke nd then acc to ratings woh apne shows laayega 

Btw dont expect too much as at the end all will be dependent on ratings as no channel can survive withoit ratings nd uknw kis type ke shows ko trp milti hai aajkl

Apart from Agni Vayu all other shows give normal ITV shows vibes.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Unki bhagyas ne kya ukaad liya thodi na debt se bacha payege

Waise zee mwin abhi bhi debt hai

Iska asar show main ho sakta hai kya

Zee tv as channel profitable hai but zee as whole network is in loss but uske shows pe kuch asar nhi hoga isska