•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 days ago

I think since we heard about Sherlyn's pregnancy a couple of Diwaali's, Karwa chauths, Holis passed by happily, and now Krithika married to Prithvi, and I bet they will show Krithika delivering before Sherlyn does! That is how ridiculous this show has become.

Posted: 11 days ago

Honestly this show is the height of nonsense itselfsmiley36It was not a surprise that kritika married prithvi. It was predicted way back I don't remember who but someone did predict this. Nothing is surprising staying away from this garbage show is the best decision. Although I do catch on updates here and theresmiley21

Posted: 10 days ago

to be honest revenge marriages are best done by Gul Khan...the denial and acceptance  and the journey in between was portrayed beautifully in ishqbaaz, ipkknd and currently to some extent NamakIsskKa.... I observed that the premise of Preeran Marriage is quite similar to Arnav-khushi... they both loved each other... was on cusp of admitting it and then one misunderstanding and got married by blackmailing but the feelings were very much there...he never hurt/humiliated her publicly... in private yes he did that and much more....kind of yhc had shown similar thing...here Hero went an extra layer dark and became villain but proper redemption hi ni hua... from denial se sidha love confession.... boss alag hi level h ye to...or ab ye prithvi kritika marriage... I mean ye luthra family kitni dumb h...  this show has no connection to real world... all characters are extremely fictitious.... na to preeta jaise log hote h duniya me... jo doctor h pr dumb h... digitally backward h...pati mera parmeshwar type ... she really could use some advice from Anupama...

na karan jaise hote h ... jo national level cricketer hokr hi popular ho gya h... international khela hi ni...and to be honest cricketer ki retirement age hoti h ...upar se he is such a pampered man child... the way he manhandled preeta on multiple occasion in front of his family and others... koi kuch bola hi ni... that’s another level

na rishabh jaise hote h... jo muh khol kr bol hi ni paya k usko kisse shaadi krni h...bol deta to ye raita hi ni felta..

na kareena jaise jo hadd loud h... I mean some rich people are mean... they do treat poor badly but Preeta was not poor...she was a doctor..middle class family...she could treat her with dignity....even we don’t talk to our househelp this way the way she talks....she needs a lesson in tameez... 

na srishti jaise... jo apni behen k sath itna bura hone pr b lgi pdi h usi insan k sath apni behen ko set krne me...half no even all the time preeta was insulted due to srishti’s actions

na kritika jaise, na rakhi jaise.... drama over the top h is show me... logic zero... story negative....

but I like prithvi....uske jaise log agr ni hote to hone chaiye... not the negative side but how to escape from all situations... street smart...itna fasa h wo itni bar ... sometimes even I felt pity for him....uska business bacha kaise h I don’t know... bribe dete dete....contract killers...and other things too....how is he still surviving? now I am interested in that ... lolz.. I am not interested in the show at all... read updates on twitter and see few scenes on IG...that’s all

Edited by nikkiGarg - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

smiley36

No offense to anyone, next time best show awards need to be given to shows that have a little more logic than KB. I know that in itv world is practically non existent but seriously Sherlyn and her alien smiley11smiley36

Kundali Bhagya