Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShAkhi OS: You Are Not Going To Leave!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Here Shaurya and Anokhi are in a relationship and call each other by name like usually couples do.

ShAkhi OS: You Are Not Going To Leave!

Shaurya was sitting in his room, reading a research journal when his phone pinged destroying the silence of the room, indicating that he got a text. He sighed and looked for his phone, extending his hand towards the bed side table where the phone was kept.

'Promise me that if you ever find someone worth giving your chance then you will give her a chance and won't deny her.'

The text read which was from the love of his life Anokhi, he got shocked as to what got into her. So he called her but it went unanswered.

Now he started to panic so he decided to text her.

'Why are you not picking up my call? And what is wrong with you? '

He texted her back and got irritated when she left him on seen without any reply.

The journal was long forgotten now, all his attention was shifted to Anokhi who was certainly not in her senses.

He quickly turned on the Google map secretly hoping that her GPS location was on and luckily it was on.

He heaved a sigh of relief on finding that she was in her home but her message was still messing with his mind so he quickly wore his leather jacket and left for her home to check on her just for his heart's satisfaction.

Everything else can wait but not her. he thought while he drove to her house.

On reaching there he saw that only a few lights were on.

They must have slept! I should not disturb everyone. The thought crossed his mind so he decided to text her .

'I am outside your house, open the door!'

And he heard some shuffling sounds from inside indicating that she was coming to open the door.

The moment she opened the door, his heart shattered into thousand pieces seeing her tear stained face.

"What are you doing here Shaurya? " She asked shocked upon finding him there.

"What do you expect when you text something like that to me? " He retorted.

"Fine, I am sorry come in! No one is in the house though! They left for some wedding function! " She said making way for him to enter.

"And why didn't you go? " He asked while she closed the door.

"I didn't feel like going so I didn't! " She said half heartedly and he sensed her dull mood.

"Ok now tell me what exactly happened?" He asked as to how will he cheer her up if he didn't know the cause of it. It was a necessary information for him to know at the moment.

"Nothing! It's just life is so unpredictable and we don't know what happens next so.. " She started on a subtle note.

"I am sure this thought didn't cross up your mind out of blue and there must be some solid reason so tell me Ms. Anokhi bhalla what made you cry and message me that. " He said cutting her words in between because it seemed filler information to him. He was a professor, he knew when students write things up just to fill the paper and when they actually write what was asked to them.

"No I didn't cry! " She tried denying the fact just to not make him worry more.

"Yes you did! Don't lie and tell me so that we can together find a way out of your misery! " He said trying to convince her to spill out her thoughts.

"Actually I watched a movie today with Reema and Neha.. "

"Yes, then what? " He asked folding his hands in a business like manner.

"In that movie the female patragonist dies in the middle of the movie and the male patragonist goes through a lot of pain while moving on from her. " She explained remembering the movie she watched in the afternoon and the scenes were still fresh in her memory.

"You related it to us and don't want the same thing to happen with me! " He concluded her words and she nodded her head.

He sighed as this was one difficult task! To make her understand, he needed some solid words that goes directly into her brain and her heart.

"I want to say just three things so listen with utmost concentration. " He said in a serious tone pulling her close in his arms. His words and his actions clearly were opposite to each other but she shook that thought away and looked in his eyes to listen what he has to say.

" First, we aren't going away from each other. I am going to stick around no matter what. Life is unpredictable but we will face it together not alone."

"Second, I am not promising you anything of that sort which you messaged because you are not going to leave! I won't let you do that ever! "

"Third, stop watching such hard hitting films with your friends or I will have to restrict your screen time like parents do for their children. " He completed making her smile and nod her head.

"Ok! I am sorry! " She said to bring his playful self back.

He noticed her effort but he still need to make her understand something.

"It was just a movie and you got me worried for that! I almost got a heart attack seeing that text! I don't wanna die young Anokhi, I want to grow old with you! Please don't do that in future. " She giggled as he confessed his fear.

"You are laughing at your professor Ms. Bhalla! How dare you? " He said in fake anger.

" Well right now you are not my professor but my boyfriend so... " She said playfully.

"So? " He asked not liking her hanging the words in middle of a conversation.

"So.. Let's watch that movie again! "

"What? No way! We won't do that because of two reasons, first, you cried because of that movie, so we won't watch that whole genre ever and second we both have college tomorrow. Like a good girl you will sleep and I will go back to my place." He said making her pout.

" This won't work on me Anokhi! " He deadpanned.

"Fine!"

"Idiot" She muttered which he noticed but didn't press the matter further.

Suddenly her phone rang and she went back to her room to get it. At first he decided to stay where he was but after a minute when she didn't return back, he decided to follow her to the room.

"Yes Samar ok! " He heard her say.

So she is talking to some guy! He thought and instinctively his eyes landed on the near by wall click which was showing 12:45 am.

"Boys calling you this late is not good Ms. Bhalla only your family should be allowed to do that! " He said approaching her as she ended the call.

"But he knew I will be awake to study for your test tomorrow so it's fine! "

"No it's not! I don't want any boy to call or text you this late! Or else they will have to face consequences! "

" Are you jealous? " She asked as she realized.

"Hmm! " He said pulling her in his arms yet again.

"You know, you are supposed to deny it! "

"Why would I deny something which is true? And I am serious on my statement Anokhi!" He warned her.

"Yes boss! " She giggled.

" Ok then! Good night! I should go now I guess! " He said turning to go away.

"Shaurya! " She called making him turn towards her again.

She kissed his cheek making him shocked.

"Good night! " She said slightly blushed.
_________

Thanks for reading.. 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a cute one it wasReally enjoyed reading this❤️

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awww..., this is soo sweet. Anokhi overreacts after watching a movie and Shaurya getting worried for her.😚

Shaurya's 3 things, the promise to grow old together were soo sweet. Lovely os.

Do write more on them. You write so well.

Love!!🤗

Edited by krazykaju - 3 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aww this is soo cute ❤️

Good  one  dear 👍🏼

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

"Third, stop watching such hard hitting films with your friends or I will have to restrict your screen time like parents do for their children.

That one had me laughing. 😂 Sweet shot. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: _deepshi_

Such a cute one it wasReally enjoyed reading this❤️

Thank you so much! 

Even I enjoyed writing on them though it's offtrack but yeah it was still fun. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazykaju

Awww..., this is soo sweet. Anokhi overreacts after watching a movie and Shaurya getting worried for her.😚

Shaurya's 3 things, the promise to grow old together were soo sweet. Lovely os.

Do write more on them. You write so well.

Love!!🤗

Thank you so much! 

It was my first attempt on them so yeah I went kinda offtrack but I will surely write more on them. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Aww this is soo cute ❤️

Good  one  dear 👍🏼

Thank you so much! 

Means so much! 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

"Third, stop watching such hard hitting films with your friends or I will have to restrict your screen time like parents do for their children.

That one had me laughing. 😂 Sweet shot. 

Thank you so much❤

Haha that was one of my favorite part as well😁! 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Aww..this one is soo cute nd sweet❤️

Loved the way Shaurya made her realise his love

Third, stop watching such hard hitting films with your friends or I will have to restrict your screen time like parents do for their children. 

This cracked me up🤣Anokhi looks like kid in front of him😆

Nd that kiss in last☺️Was cherry on cake😳

Do write more