Real reason to leave the show !! - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

He felt is was best for his career to make this decision, so let us wish the best to him, and hope for the best for our show too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yeah i think perhaps we might have to look at it from his perspective too...his point as an struggling actor is valid because getting important role looks good on his CV but the point is taking me time to comprehend about expecting his role to get major screen space...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I get what Ankit is saying. Even he agrees the sole focus of the show is Garima Susheela but Vikramโ€™s character is barely there and every actor wants some amount of screen presence. In Hollywood shows thatโ€™s never the case. Supporting characters though have less screen presence, their characters are shaped well and in that little time they get to showcase their acting caliber. And this opens more doors to them for the future but here thatโ€™s not the case. 

Fair enough. Either ways, he has done what is best for him and just wish him the best on future projects ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

yeah i think perhaps we might have to look at it from his perspective too...his point as an struggling actor is valid because getting important role looks good on his CV but the point is taking me time to comprehend about expecting his role to get major screen space...

I am disappointed too, but let bygones be bygones now. We now have to see who the new person stepping in is and before that hope this great storyline continues ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Fair enough. If fans knew this was the case, we could have maybe petitioned or something on his behalf post-September is all I think. Either ways, he has done what is best for him and just wish him the best on future projects ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i think petitioning vagera kuch zyada hojata h ๐Ÿ˜†tbh, it's primarily between him & the creatives about what internal creative dissatisfaction they were explicitly referring to ...replacements or quitting the show is nothing new in the entertainment business....it was something already briefed to them when they signed up for this show...story enjoy karneka h, & actors/crew members k efforts ko appreciate karneka h as to how the story develops...nhi jama usko, thats his call...

I am disappointed too, but let bygones be bygones now. We now have to see who the new person stepping in is and before that hope this great storyline continues ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yeah lets just see how the story develops..

i think petitioning vagera kuch zyada hojata h ๐Ÿ˜†tbh, it's primarily between him & the creatives about what internal creative dissatisfaction they were explicitly referring to ...replacements or quitting the show is nothing new in the entertainment business....it was something already briefed to them when they signed up for this show...story enjoy karneka h, & actors/crew members k efforts ko appreciate karneka h as to how the story develops...nhi jama usko, thats his call...

@Bold: I said that in a previous post too. Mereko MU mat karo, said it coz I saw this put up by someone on another forum. Dont know much about iTV coz main nai dekhti hoon zyaada shows since past many years. Waise bhi hum log ne accept kar diya hai hum log ne aur negate bhi nai kar rahe unke concerns.  

Exactly what is petition even when the actor wasn't happy since starting and he himself accepting that he thought something else... 

Ab ismei kya kar sakte hai ?

Image result for indian tv gif

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Exactly what is petition even when the actor wasn't happy since starting and he himself accepting that he thought something else... 

Ab ismei kya kar sakte hai ?

lol mata phodi karne s acha h k show ko dekle te h, off screen kya kichdi pkti h, could care less ...