Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Lovely1

First of all, thank you so much for the warm welcome!πŸ€—

Thank you for appreciating the depth of this OS πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Your welcomeπŸ€—

The OS was worth the praise 

Thank you sooooo much! I do hope that this forum takes off to give much needed TRP boost to the show! It's a top five show definitely!

Fingers crossed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amazingly written 

This is how exactly i want the scene to play out in the show.... Hope Amrit takes a stand this time... Her inner Ranjhan should come out... Lalaji's emotional blackmails or mogar's evil planning shouldn't work this time... Thank you for writing this scenario. 

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

Amazingly written 

This is how exactly i want the scene to play out in the show.... Hope Amrit takes a stand this time... Her inner Ranjhan should come out... Lalaji's emotional blackmails or mogar's evil planning shouldn't work this time... Thank you for writing this scenario. 

I hope that the CVs keep that in mind. So far they have maintained the integrity of the show.

Thank you!

I hope that the CVs keep that in mind. So far they have maintained the integrity of the show.

Thank you!

Hope so... If amrit wont take a stand this time, i'll be disappointed 

Beautiful OS dear.hope we get to see something like this in the show too.

Originally posted by Lee_14

Beautiful OS dear.hope we get to see something like this in the show too.

I think @ShashiSummetProductions are very savvy and have been progressive in their shows so, I have hope that they won't mess it up! Let’s see...

Thank you!

Could you share your future work with makers on Twitter or Insta? They are very active πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Could you share your future work with makers on Twitter or Insta? They are very active πŸ˜Š 

Thanks for the suggestion, dear - this is me on Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/lovely.ranjhan/

Please follow and share with them - the more people send it to them the better it is.

Thanks for the suggestion, dear - this is me on Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/lovely.ranjhan/

Please follow and share with them - the more people send it to them the better it is.

Can you share this as a post on main forum? So everyone can follow and share your work too? Thanks! πŸ‘πŸΌ