Vote for the Legend - The Superstar Rakhi Sawant. 🙏 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by doc.z

wow wow wow just wow 👏👏👏

Dil ko chuu gaya yeh post ❤️

Rakhi the true joker, Raj kapoor of BB who believes in "the show must go on". Apne dukh chhuppa ke entertain karne wali unlike fixed winner fraudster amma dhindhora peeto her nonexistent pain and traumas, exaggerated trivial marriage issues into fake divorce story to cover her wrongs and to rake public sympathy. Rakhi truly deserves a shot at the title 👏

And please tum khana peena sona aur wo chorr dena lekin chating mat band karna 😆

😳

Don't forget Rakhi is my favorite too ❤️

I had her karan arjun gif on my siggy which mods forced me to remove and still didn't take 20 off my WL 😳

Originally posted by doc.z

Don't forget Rakhi is my favorite too ❤️

I had her karan arjun gif on my siggy which mods forced me to remove and still didn't take 20 off my WL 😳

Yeh wala 👇❓

Let's hope mujhe bhi 20% prasad ka share na mil jaaye for posting this. 😆

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 3 years ago

Undoubtedly, she is responsible for the extension and the TRP. She tried everything to make this season run (and I'm not talking about making it a hit but just driving it). Imagine the boring bunch they had. 

I was so put off by that divorce drama that i had stopped watching this season altogether. I even missed few of the challenger episodes. But Rakhis antics got me back. Though I hated and still do the Abhinav track BB introduced. 

And what band darwaza ki monster looks wali horse face nikki tamboli was saying yesterday ki woh Rakhi nahi hai. Abey dumboli tu kabhi rakhi ban bhi nahi sakti 😆

Rakhi in her prime was slick petite with bomb figure, an item girl of mainstream movies and this badtameez chilgozi wali shakal nikki is a stick figure with plastic melons who got no moves 😆

Rakhi has already won 😉

Originally posted by locopoco

Undoubtedly, she is responsible for the extension and the TRP. She tried everything to make this season run (and I'm not talking about making it a hit but just driving it). Imagine the boring bunch they had. 

I was so put off by that divorce drama that i had stopped watching this season altogether. I even missed few of the challenger episodes. But Rakhis antics got me back. Though I hated and still do the Abhinav track BB introduced. 

That pati patni aur woh 3some wala track must have been all part of BBs script. I'm sure she got some special instructions to bring the boring  nalle kappel to the limelight. 

The hints and egging on for the nonsense 3some wala by BB in CR was pretty evident anyways. 

Yeah, imagine if Rakhi and challengers hadn't come in what would we have been left with? RuRa forced bekaar ki rivalry? Seb santra-fest all day long? Or Aly playing meri pyaai behna with his beloved behen Ruby and licking her toes all day long? 

These dead ducks had zilch to offer. First final main hi dukaan band karna padta. 

It was impossible, of course.

But when did that ever stop any dreamer from dreaming? 

- Strange the Dreamer

I know, Rubina is the fixed winner but still hope Rakhi wins. (Fingers crossed)