Vote for the Legend - The Superstar Rakhi Sawant. 🙏 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

To matlab karoon ki mat karoon. Hahahahaha!!! πŸ€£

Matlab ke, I can't believe you actually will. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Matlab ke, I can't believe you actually will. πŸ˜†

Nahin!! I was doing it for you... PP!! (Prabhu Promise; not Pavitra Punia). πŸ˜†

Yes please vote for Rakhi. No celeb is doing vote appeal for her. Her own insta is inactive. She has no PRs no bots only us viewers. Let's vote for her because she deserves 

Originally posted by elim

Yes please vote for Rakhi. No celeb is doing vote appeal for her. Her own insta is inactive. She has no PRs no bots only us viewers. Let's vote for her because she deserves 

I know it's so sad she has no PR no bots to do her bidding. 

All fraands, enemies and silent readers too plizzzzz vote for superstar Rakhi Sawant. πŸ™

Vote for Rakhi sawant fraands πŸ₯³

Here's a glimpse of her JV. πŸ₯³

https://youtu.be/33jyLI8Cf1E

'Rakhi Sawant original aintortoinment hain. Baaki sab toh copy karti hain' -Bigg boss's words. πŸ˜Ž

https://youtu.be/NRIg4MdVC9Y

Rakhi’s journey video made me sad not sure why but so many sad scenes. If she wins she’ll be happy for sure she deserves it 

Originally posted by Terenaina

Rakhi’s journey video made me sad not sure why but so many sad scenes. If she wins she’ll be happy for sure she deserves it 

Oh, so you've watched it? 

Yes, the JV did make me sad too. Tho there was a lot of her nautanki and entertaining side, there was this underlying sadness throughout. πŸ₯Ί

Humara bb14 winner kaisa ho

Rakhi Sawant jaisa hoπŸ₯³

Originally posted by RasodeMaiKonTha

Humara bb14 winner kaisa ho

Rakhi Sawant jaisa hoπŸ₯³

Aww RasuuuπŸ€—Thankyou so much for giving ur darshan on my superishstar Rakhi's gareebkhaane. β€οΈ

1 vote hi kaafi honge. Agar inna kasht na ho toh 2 hi daal dena humri Rakhi ki jholi mein. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Oh, so you've watched it? 

Yes, the JV did make me sad too. Tho there was a lot of her nautanki and entertaining side, there was this underlying sadness throughout. πŸ₯Ί

I watched it and you can tell she is sad