Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

She knows cuz she's seen Rakhi dance a bit in the housee. But she still needs to see Rakhi's BW item songs just to know what an even more amazing dancer Rakhii actually is and which big-wigs of the BW industry she's worked with, if she hasn't seen or doesn't know yet. 😆

Sometimes I feel that Nikki genuinely might not know what a huge deal Rakhi Sawant is..😕

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sometimes I feel that Nikki genuinely might not know what a huge deal Rakhi Sawant is..😕

That too is Nikki loss. Atleast at this platform she could have made some good connections to move her career. Somewhere I do feel her batameezi might hold her back.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Hahaha 😆I seriously feel that way too. 😆

This is why I can't stress enough that she needs to get out the house and do a bit of research on what a big deal Rakhi sawant actually still is. She may not be an A-Lister BW heroine or anything, but nonetheless the whole world and their dog knows who Rakhi sawant is. 

😆

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well her journey was also good I loved those parts where rakhi was doing funny entertainment🤣😆. I loved rakhi at the first but I think after that dhoti pharna vala incident she totally lost it. I don't want her to be winner because honestly speaking I didn't like her👎🏼😈 after this incident I just loved her funny entertainment👍🏼 which she used to do sometimes after that incident👎🏼. I hope after bigg boss show all problems of rakhi are solved because rakhi is like this due to her problems and struggles in her life😒. Rakhi behaved like this because makers and salman favoured her a lot due to their so called entertainment and content😡. I hope after this show rakhi solves all her problems and be a better person means that rakhi sawant of season 1 who was very strong and bold but was not heartless😳. Anyways vote for your favourites🥳

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rakhi, with some assistance from the other challengers, saved this flop season. BB owes her a lot. 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

That too is Nikki loss. Atleast at this platform she could have made some good connections to move her career. Somewhere I do feel her batameezi might hold her back.

Nikki wants to be a mainstream actress but IMO she has none of those qualities. The only quality that highlights in her personality is her batameezi 😆 and in real world you cannot achieve anything with that quality.

Edited by gibige - 3 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Well her journey was also good I loved those parts where rakhi was doing funny entertainment🤣😆. I loved rakhi at the first but I think after that dhoti pharna vala incident she totally lost it. I don't want her to be winner because honestly speaking I didn't like her👎🏼😈 after this incident I just loved her funny entertainment👍🏼 which she used to do sometimes after that incident👎🏼. I hope after bigg boss show all problems of rakhi are solved because rakhi is like this due to her problems and struggles in her life😒. Rakhi behaved like this because makers and salman favoured her a lot due to their so called entertainment and content😡. I hope after this show rakhi solves all her problems and be a better person means that rakhi sawant of season 1 who was very strong and bold but was not heartless😳. Anyways vote for your favourites🥳

But honestly speaking, I liked her 😆loved her. ❤️it ain't gonna happen but if some miracle can happen and she wins it, I'd be a happy bunny. 

And no way Rakhi is heartless.She can be anything but not heartless fosho. From whatever I know of her or seen of her on BB, she's very giving. As long as she gets love and respect she'd give the whole world to samne wale. 

You wanna define heartless, than that's Rubina dilaik amma. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

Nikki wants to be a mainstream actress but IMO she has none of those qualities. The only quality that highlights in her personality is her batameezi 😆 and in real world you cannot achieve anything with that quality.

She hasn't got the shakal, neither she can act, neither dance toh forget mainstream.Even if she gets a sidey flowerpot role in C-Grade movies wohi badi baat hain. 😆

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

I surely will. ❤️❤️

😲

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

To matlab karoon ki mat karoon. Hahahahaha!!! 🤣