Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rakhi in the morning talking to her award toy:

"Ab dono behne makeup karke baith gayi hain, ek doosri ki juyein khao, ek doosre ka bheja khao, ek doosre ki chugli karo" πŸ˜†

"Ruby ke kareeb na ana kabhi, ruby ke kareeb aoge to yeh bhaunkegi, beizati karegi, ghadi ghadi. yeh rubina na sumdi mai gumdi, meethi ban kar meethi churi, chalu chapati hai yeh rubina. aise haste haste zeher wale teer chorre ache ache contestant nikal liye. tu kya dekhto hai mujko" πŸ€£

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: doc.z

"Ab dono behne makeup karke baith gayi hain, ek doosri ki juyein khao, ek doosre ka bheja khao, ek doosre ki chugli karo" πŸ˜†

"Ruby ke kareeb na ana kabhi, ruby ke kareeb aoge to yeh bhaunkegi, beizati karegi, ghadi ghadi. yeh rubina na sumdi mai gumdi, meethi ban kar meethi churi, chalu chapati hai yeh rubina. aise haste haste zeher wale teer chorre ache ache contestant nikal liye. tu kya dekhto hai mujko" πŸ€£

It was hilarious but true what she said about Nikki and Rubina..

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Pati must have watched Rakhi's journey and seen how many times she has saved the pati patni....jab tak faida ho raha tha...Rakhi bahut achhi thee..

I am so glad BB reminded everyone how this useless man was saved by Rakhi on several occasions...warna kab ka bahar hota aur seb per jokes maar raha hota...🀒

Joh besharam, behaya, ungrateful nalle hain woh beyaha, besharam, ungrateful hi rahega no matter how much its thrown on the face how Rakhi got him the two bits of fame that he's celebrating now. And all cuz of her he lasted on the show that long,otherwise he'd hve been booted long ago if Rakhi wasn't brought in. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: locopoco

Nikki doesn't know the ABC of dancing. Hasn't anyone noticed how she jumps around like a monkey (aise lagta hai jaise billi bori mein uchal rahi ho🀣) during the morning song. She's one badimak and batameez female, who has no clue why she's even throwing tantrums. Her acting is usually OTT without much substance. 

There's no comparison between the queen of dance and a nalli(in her own language)

nikki is funny when she dances I like it lol 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc.z

That was bloody hilarious πŸ€£

Especially when Nikki was looking at her from kitchen area, she goes 'tu kya dekhta hain mujhe flicking her head back in ishhtyle. πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But nikki knows she don't know how to dance when the host asked if nikki can dance like rakhi and nikki said "I can't because rakhi is the best dancer." at least nikki knows herself lol I think nikki acts like rakhi a lot from the way she talks or behaves

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB exposed Abhinav in Rakhi's JV🀣🀣, he looked like a loserπŸ˜†

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

But nikki knows she don't know how to dance when the host asked if nikki can dance like rakhi and nikki said "I can't because rakhi is the best dancer." at least nikki knows herself lol I think nikki acts like rakhi a lot from the way she talks or behaves

She knows cuz she's seen Rakhi dance a bit in the housee. But she still needs to see Rakhi's BW item songs just to know what an even more amazing dancer Rakhii actually is and which big-wigs of the BW industry she's worked with, if she hasn't seen or doesn't know yet. πŸ˜†

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I had forgotten that so it was nice to get the clarity yes rubina  did seem uncomfortable and did offer so I give her the benefit of doubt here over the scene but the nalla pati knowingly dived into it the hell did he thought.. tab entertainment tha LOSER  and case rakhi pe karega.. *chal ja re baba* seb kha

Well pati patni were fully aware of what was going on and how it was affecting them, thats one reason I find that the pati did not create a scene out of naada incident because somewhere he was aware of his own doings with Rakhi. More than hubby wifey, their blind fans created the nonsensical harassment charge on Rakhi, conveniently forgetting what hubby was upto. 

I also don't think the husband and wife would have kept quiet if they were not at fault.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Well pati patni were fully aware of what was going on and how it was affecting them, thats one reason I find that the pati did not create a scene out of naada incident because somewhere he was aware of his own doings with Rakhi. More than hubby wifey, their blind fans created the nonsensical harassment charge on Rakhi, conveniently forgetting what hubby was upto. 

I also don't think the husband and wife would have kept quiet if they were not at fault.

It was compared to sexual harassment /rape and whatnot when pati-patni fully well played along knowing what Rakhi was doing. πŸ€ͺ