Vote for the Legend - The Superstar Rakhi Sawant. 🙏 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Chalo mera toh party abhi se shuru hogaya asli winner Rakhi ke naam pe. πŸ₯³

Ek garma garam number ho jaaye of none other than the superstar Rakhi Sawant herself. πŸ˜Ž

https://youtu.be/1iJf_8E7f8c

Yeh Nikki Pikki ki bacchi needs to see this song or other Rakhi sawant item numbers to see how hot and happening Rakhi Sawant was and How's she's worked woth legends like Irfan Khan etc.😎

Yeh badtmeez bachhi can only buy makeup worth 6 lakhs rs but no amount of makeup can conceal her ugly badtmeez personality and no dance teacher in the world can teach this chligozi dance. Pappi cant dance sali  πŸ˜†

Edited by doc.z - 3 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

She is the Rockstar rakhi ke bina yeh season fail tha.. she is such a good person at heart bas zabaan pe kaboo nahi rakahti

Also.it was made clear today that it was nalla Applegate who invited and told her that he will tie the sari not the other way round so phor why meri izzat let gayi drama over the nada 

I rest my case 

Yeah, no doubt she's the rockstar, the superstar of this season. β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

Santra cycle wala's  patni did say she will put the saree on, but cycle wala was adamant he'd do it. πŸ˜³Rakhi didn't hold a gun to his head and say he better do it. Aur Rakhi pe khamokha ka harassment charges. πŸ˜³

Kehta hai joker bit gave me goosebumps. Truly deserves to win

Originally posted by doc.z

Yeh badtmeez bachhi can only buy makeup worth of 6 lakhs rs but no amount of makeup can conceal her ugly badtmeez personality and no dance teacher in the world can teach this chligozi dance. Pappi cant dance sali  πŸ˜†

6 lac ka makeup lagane ke baad bhi aise ghutka chabane wali Popli buriya hi dikhti hain. πŸ€‘

Yeah, no doubt she's the rockstar, the superstar of this season. β­οΈπŸ˜Ž

Santra cycle wala's  patni did say she will put the saree on, but cycle wala was adamant he'd do it. πŸ˜³Rakhi didn't hold a gun to his head and say he better do it. Aur Rakhi pe khamokha ka harassment charges. πŸ˜³

I had forgotten that so it was nice to get the clarity yes rubina  did seem uncomfortable and did offer so I give her the benefit of doubt here over the scene but the nalla pati knowingly dived into it the hell did he thought.. tab entertainment tha LOSER  and case rakhi pe karega.. *chal ja re baba* seb kha

Originally posted by subhs

Kehta hai joker bit gave me goosebumps. Truly deserves to win

Yh the joker wala ending gave me the chills. 

How apt it was to depict Rakhi's pain that she hides and masks behind her joker giri. 

All she wants is some love, true love which she never got. And these insensitive dead ducks, the lot of them treated her like trash and looked down upon her the whole season.Do they eveh know that she's the biggest name out of them nalles to hve come on the show this season. She's worked with BW big-wigs that they can only dream of working with but never showed such ghamand like those untalented nincompoops. 

Yeh Nikki Pikki ki bacchi needs to see this song or other Rakhi sawant item numbers to see how hot and happening Rakhi Sawant was and How's she's worked woth legends like Irfan Khan etc.😎

Nikki doesn't know the ABC of dancing. Hasn't anyone noticed how she jumps around like a monkey (aise lagta hai jaise billi bori mein uchal rahi ho🀣) during the morning song. She's one badimak and batameez female, who has no clue why she's even throwing tantrums. Her acting is usually OTT without much substance. 

There's no comparison between the queen of dance and a nalli(in her own language)

I had forgotten that so it was nice to get the clarity yes rubina  did seem uncomfortable and did offer so I give her the benefit of doubt here over the scene but the nalla pati knowingly dived into it the hell did he thought.. tab entertainment tha LOSER  and case rakhi pe karega.. *chal ja re baba* seb kha

Such an ungrateful cycle wala he is when it's only cuz of Rakhi he got some limelight. Otherwise he'd have been only eating apples and santra in background passing by shots. πŸ€‘

Originally posted by locopoco

Nikki doesn't know the ABC of dancing. Hasn't anyone noticed how she jumps around like a monkey (aise lagta hai jaise billi bori mein uchal rahi ho🀣) during the morning song. She's one badimak and batameez female, who has no clue why she's even throwing tantrums. Her acting is usually OTT without much substance. 

There's no comparison between the queen of dance and a nalli(in her own language)

Hahaha. Yh, she jumps around like a frog. Doesn't even know the 'D' of dancing. 

Such a useless nalli who has no talent whatsoever. How is she even labelled a celeb? 

Had no idea whi she was before the show. Never ever heard of her. In her intro it was said she is a South actress.. well, she can't even act so what kind of acting she did in South? πŸ€”

Pati must have watched Rakhi's journey and seen how many times she has saved the pati patni....jab tak faida ho raha tha...Rakhi bahut achhi thee..

I am so glad BB reminded everyone how this useless man was saved by Rakhi on several occasions...warna kab ka bahar hota aur seb per jokes maar raha hota...🀒