Bigg Boss 14

Vote for the Legend - The Superstar Rakhi Sawant. 🙏 - Page 3

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: doc.z

And what band darwaza ki monster looks wali horse face nikki tamboli was saying yesterday ki woh Rakhi nahi hai. Abey dumboli tu kabhi rakhi ban bhi nahi sakti πŸ˜†

Rakhi in her prime was slick petite with bomb figure, an item girl of mainstream movies and this badtameez chilgozi wali shakal nikki is a stick figure with plastic melons who got no moves πŸ˜†

Maybe 23 Yr old bacchi isn't old enough to know how famous Rakhi sawant is or what fame Rakhi has seen at 23.when she gets out the house and gets to know what big guns Rakhi's worked with and how much more  hotter and beautiful Rakhi was than badtameez bacchi at age 23 then Rakhi be like... 

Popli budiya jaise ghutka chabana band kar. Chal yeh le. Isko chaba le... 

Ab chal hatt bey kajwi... 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PranPriye

It was impossible, of course.

But when did that ever stop any dreamer from dreaming? 

- Strange the Dreamer

I know, Rubina is the fixed winner but still 

hope Rakhi wins. (Fingers crossed)

Amen!! πŸ‘

We all know who's gonna win. Who's fixed for the title. But nought wrong in dreaming big. 

Whether Rakhi wins or not, we all know in our hearts of hearts (whether we like to admit or not) Rakhi is the true winner of this season. πŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No one ever in all the 14 seasons got so much respect from BB like Rakhi did.⭐️.....She is the winner for me...πŸ₯³

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No one ever in all the 14 seasons got so much respect from BB like Rakhi did.⭐️.....She is the winner for me...πŸ₯³

Eggjactly. 

BB done bhar bhar ke her tareef. πŸ˜ŽAnd her journey vid was the longest I think.

BB also said Rakhi and  Julie's Aatma can bhatko in the house forever long. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜Ž

Aur kisi ki inni izzat nahi di aur aise tareef nahi ki BB ne. πŸ₯³

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hoping this season ends with a good note of rakhi winning. What an end twist love it lol 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

Hoping this season ends with a good note of rakhi winning. What an end twist love it lol 

Eggjactly. This twist will be icing on the cake. 

BB needs to give this twist and palto the scene if this season is to end on an epic note and be remembered. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Chalo mera toh party abhi se shuru hogaya asli winner Rakhi ke naam pe. πŸ₯³

Ek garma garam number ho jaaye of none other than the superstar Rakhi Sawant herself. πŸ˜Ž

https://youtu.be/1iJf_8E7f8c

Yeh Nikki Pikki ki bacchi needs to see this song or other Rakhi sawant item numbers to see how hot and happening Rakhi Sawant was and How's she's worked woth legends like Irfan Khan etc.😎

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never used to watch rakhi's videos but was amazing at her dancing on bb

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Terenaina

I never used to watch rakhi's videos but was amazing at her dancing on bb

Shes an amazing dancer. And back in those days she was well hot too. Had a fit bod to die for. Badtameez Nikki bacchi needs to see some of her bollywood item numbers to see how much hotter and fitter than her Rakhi sawant was, and actually still is miles better than her in the talent department. And she's worked with alot of big wigs from BW. 

Lemme put some songs up if you haven't seen yet. 

https://youtu.be/jrYyaAnGOo8

And check out here what a hot bod she used to haveπŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/yQ-LXeaLnp0

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

She is the Rockstar rakhi ke bina yeh season fail tha.. she is such a good person at heart bas zabaan pe kaboo nahi rakahti

Also.it was made clear today that it was nalla Applegate who invited and told her that he will tie the sari not the other way round so phor why meri izzat let gayi drama over the nada 

I rest my case