Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Surrogacy is of 2 types actually. Gestational and traditional. If Preeti has cancer, gestational is out of question, cos she won't be able to donate her eggs. In the traditional one, the egg is of the surrogate, and can be fertilized through artificial means. I highly doubt Kushala n co will opt for that. Don't know what's in store.

I'm sure they'll come up with reports getting exchanged in typical ITV styleπŸ˜†

Toh woh sirf KT  ka child hoga  not preeti ka.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dis ivf Procedure dey showed in story 9 months. Where now alia is becoming insecure about her baby ki if by chance sarang taka it from her. Woh nahi dekha ne wale 

Just difference is dat  male is d donor in dat show. 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Toh woh sirf KT  ka child hoga  not preeti ka.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dis ivf Procedure dey showed in story 9 months. Where now alia is becoming insecure about her baby ki if by chance sarang taka it from her. Woh nahi dekha ne wale 

Just difference is dat  male is d donor in dat show. 

Yeah exactly. What's the point if its only KT's child? But I guess that's what matters for Kushala πŸ™„

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Instead of surrogacy, just concentrate on cancer track. Utna hi kaafi hain. 

Trp audience like dis kind of track. If execueted well trp will rise 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

well star plus is very arrogant aboit showing toxix and disease track in their shows just to give cancer to us audience...they ruined such a wonderful show..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

if they are going to show this cancer track in detail,i will quit watching as it will drain me badly ,i lost my family member to that disease and dont want to go in to those bad days again..

leelakrishna thumbnail

Does anyone felt like the writer is a bit sadist  they are making back to back emotional and tragic tracks!!!doesn't it became like hitler didi? there also she had some brain tumour something like that na....when everything got right...now this cancer!!! feels really sorry for Preethi...maybe she would hide this from KT and all and when they came to know about this disease ,KT will go one bang...an emotional track can be expected.....πŸ€”anyways eagerly waiting forward....

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting posts and speculation on all our parts.

Now I am starting to wonder in all this discussion of surrogacy, cancer, etc., what is going to happen to the baby that has been literally dropped in KT's lap? What are they going to do with it? Will they search for the mother and give it back to her, or drop it off at the police station or an orphanage? Or will they plan to keep it and raise it? When they already have a ready-made baby right there, why all this heartache for "apna khoon?"

Ritz_kt thumbnail

In an interview manav sir told that..... according to the feedback ... they work on the story..... what do u all think guys on this...... I think they will show both have consummed their marriage.... before preeti get to know about this cancer part.....🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Ehmbh cancer track took their show to highest trp. This kind of track usually ppl like when FL has some medical issues n all. Trp increase karne ka ninja technique. 

Plus Rati n manav will get to show their acting prowess here. This type of track actually bring out best in any artist . 

I agree. 

Yrkkh got 4.1 and Cs got 3.0 when the heart disease track got initiated over there. But we dont know whether it will help SM or not because Yrkkh and Cs are trp driven shows. In Khkt when Rohit got supervirus (covid) ratings didnt increased much so i have mixed feelings about this track. As an SM fan i would always wish this track works in SM's favour but as a viewer with little bit experience i am underconfident. πŸ˜’

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago