Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

~Vashma-Uday (VashmAY)DT#4~ Haar Ko Jeet Ki Dua Mil Gayi - Page 120

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

I know she's stronger than uday... But phir bhi, she has absolutely no one to share her pain.... After watching yesterday's epi, i am not able to forget that forced smile of hers during her bidaai.... In any era, women suffers the most😭

I have never said she is stronger than him, there is literally no such basis for comparison. Both are suffering in their own ways. But in this situation, she knows the full story and is acting accordingly, while he is acting on half truth 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aster.99

Yeh ishq hawa hai, dono jagah hai, lakeeron se batega kahan ❤️🔥😳

This song❤️

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abjini

That's how it has been. It is a brutal and bitter truth but what has been shown is true. Hindu and Muslim family could be friends but they could never have relationship with each other. We cannot fall in love with a different religion, caste, community wala person if we fall in love with a different religion/caste/community wala person then we will get separated forever by our parents and society. There are many Uday/Vashma who whether get separated by our parents and society or have to elope to save their love nahi toh this society and our parents will separate us forever by making both of us married with different person. Waise even my family are friends with many muslims they have many muslim friends but  they will never accept if any of their children fall in love with a Muslims. That's how the rules have been never fall in love with a person who is not your caste/community/religion😔

Waise I feel converting their religion so as to get married with a different religion person is a brutal thing in inter-religon marriage. So to get married with a different religion person we have to change our religion, leave our parents, go against our families and society. That's why I feel it's better not to fall for a person who is different religion/caste/community nahi toh zindagi bhar we have to suffer😔

I toh never wanted to hurt my parents feelings by doing all such things

Waise whatever Era it is only girls and women have to suffer. We have to do many sacrifices in our life for our family, siblings etc. so that they remain happy

So true! We have seen this so many times that our brains are conditioned now to think like that. People are scared to love, religious and caste differences have always taken a place above love and humanity. The way to realize the God has bloodstained roads of religions and castes.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have you watched that amazing amazing show? 😳

Yes... The best show made in recent times ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

DT Complete 🥳

Please move here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212282 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Yes... The best show made in recent times ❤️

Yup💯 And the best part is that all of the songs of that show resonate so well here❤️

Phoenix100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

There is a set of elder generation that believe they have the sole right to govern the life of their children. Refuse arranged marriage and opt for love marriage and even if everything is equal, they will find a chance to nitpick coz it aint their choice. Reminds me of this Akash Vaani scene tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwi8I7QeWM

Sad truth... This scene perfectly showed what's wrong with our society.... Bhale ke liye, family start kardo the ghisi piti dialogues and if nothing works emotional blackmail 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Exactly! Why fool your children into thinking they are one family and then break them apart so ruthlessly? Because Vashma has a brother in Abrar, and they never imagined this was possible coz he is Amrit's brother.

But closeness toh aise dikhaya jaa raha tha na.... Also Vashma calls bhanu as veerji... Isliye thoda ajeeb laga. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

I have never said she is stronger than him, there is literally no such basis for comparison. Both are suffering in their own ways. But in this situation, she knows the full story and is acting accordingly, while he is acting on half truth 😳

Imo she's stronger than him... Solely because its much more difficult for a girl than its for a boy.... They wont be able to forcefully marry off uday like they did with vashma... Yet she's standing strong.... Full truth jaanti hai yahi sabse badi dukh hai... She has to keep a straight face while saying those horrible things to uday and even fake a smile to make it all look real. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Yup💯 And the best part is that all of the songs of that show resonate so well here❤️

I wish more people watches such amazing shows instead of crying bahus and evil saas shows