Immj os - The Angel's Devil.. chap 27 page 21 completed - Page 14

Posted: 3 years ago

Its ok they didn't end up together..

Superb update👍🏼

their jodi was inevitable, she is happy. ❤️

Ayan is the 1 for her. Can't wait for the last chapter, hopefully their is some romance ☺️

Last encounter with Vansh should be awesome. If it is possible, to see her happy and content. To know that she is alive.

Superb update... i loved it.

Somewhere i wished to see riansh together but yes without respect and trust the relationship does not mean anything... The raisinghanias refused to provide her the same.. Riddhima was just vansh's wife for them.. they failed to consider her as a family member.. e ven after marrying vansh she was illtreated and doubted. She did deserves happiness either with or without vansh.

On the other hand, riddhima too failed to trust and understand the true vansh. When she did it was far too late. Even she was wrong when she choose to remain quiet despite of being tortured by his family members. 

I loved the update. 

Thank you

Take care and stay safe.

Please continue soon. Loved it

Chapter 27- Epilogue 

Raima was running behind a two kids,a boy and and a girl. She was asking them to have milk,

Ra- Babies plz mumma ki baat maan lo

Gi/Bo- No mom hume doodh nahi chaiye we want chocolate. 

Ra- Theek hain aap logo ko jo karna hain karo, mumma will not speak to you then.

Raghuvir was watching the commotion, and smiling it was a few years ago he had retired from work and now Ayan is taking care of the company.  Raima has also become quite famous she is nicknamed as Dr. Healer, she always able to solve the most difficult of the cases. 

Ayan and Raima marriage was a very low key affair him and Sia,and Angre were present there. As she was going to start her new journey she told Sia to tell Vansh that she is alive that even he should move on in his life.

It was few years later that Raima gave birth to twins they named them Pari and Armaan. He came to live with them and enjoy his retirement,  he can say that he has got his lost family back in form of a son and precious daughter in law and their kids.

Ayan had came from a trip and saw the kids looking sad ,he asked what happened they told how they refused to drink milk and now Raima was not talking to them. Ever the person to spoil them he made a deal that if they drink the milk he will give them chocolate to eat.

Raima was glaring at Ayan when she saw him giving them chocolates she said- 

R-All their teeth will fall off if you keep giving them chocolates. 

A- You know i cant say no to them.

Pa/Ar- Mom, we finished the milk now please talk to us(giving cute looks)

Raima hugs the children and Ayan hugs them all. Raima at one point in life would never have thought she would be able to move on from Vansh's betrayal, but not only she moved on but she became stronger and now has a family and man who loves her truly,  and that is all she ever wanted. She prays to her Bappa to keep her family safe and happy. 

The End.

1. So, here is the Epilogue.
  2. I am sorry if people wanted some romantic or mature scenes,  i dont know how to write them actually. 
  3. And thank you all for the support and appreciation each of you have given for this story 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  4. Do suggest if you want me to write other stories. 

Nice update👏

Loved the story👍🏼😳

Keep writing more🤗

Love it ❤️❤️❤️ yes do write more story..... 

Possessive obsessive Vansh is my favourite 🤭❤️