Shaadi Mubarak

KeerTi's adorable bedroom rules 😍

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello guys. All of us are in shock since the disturbing precap, but we forgot to discuss about today's adorable KeerTi scenes. Hence thought of making this thread๐Ÿ˜Š

They were super cute in the entire bedroom sequence. First the hesitation of sleeping on the same bed and asking the other about it. There was a small scene where they were about to collide with each other and then Preeti went past KT and he just closed his eyes. He was clearly affected by her closeness..I found that hot!

The cream and laptop scene was so cute and funny ๐Ÿ˜‚. Then KT deciding to make some bedroom rules and our innocent Preeti partner getting ready to jot it down in her diary ๐Ÿ˜‚  even KT called her 'sweetie partner' seeing her cuteness... that was so awwwwโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved all the rules..the chappal rule..the way she said it..๐Ÿ˜† and the way he does kabaddi at night๐Ÿ˜† so innocent and cute. 

KT's rules were all the more mind-blowing.. finally they won't address each other with 'ji' ๐Ÿ˜› and then the good night kiss rule..thank you KTsa for that particular rule๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Finally we got their first forehead kiss๐Ÿ˜

And the morning after kind of implied they already consummated. Don't know๐Ÿคท hope we get a detailed one soon๐Ÿ˜› KT was looking hot shirtless ๐Ÿ”ฅ(I mean Manav was ๐Ÿ”ฅ)

Overall I loved today's KeerTi scenes.

Also the way Preeti was non-stop talking when Kusum revealed the news was adorable too.

Hope to get more cute and romantic KeerTi scenes before this cancer track๐Ÿค”.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too loved it.

Was waiting for this thread since morning.

Thanks for making it dear.

I loved their bedroom scenes and super cute rules.

We should enjoy whatever good scenes are coming our way instead of worrying about the cancer track.

They are ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅtogether.

Just again and again I m falling in love with their chemistry.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am yet to watch the episode but I saw clips on Instagram.. 

Yes it looks they consummated their marriage โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes let's hope we get more romantic scene in future and in detail โ˜บ๏ธ

aneeshakumar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode, I found it even way cuter than the confession. I was waiting for them to be alone, together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But I think it was just a kiss.

Atleast I hope so, i would love to see KT's side too, I mean how he gets attracted to Preeti and more cute scenes. 

It feels kind of rushed to start this baby track

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved todayโ€™s episode, it was soo cute and adorable.

sice itโ€™s a 7:30 slot show we will get only this much as itโ€™s a family time slot. They canโ€™t show more bold scenes in this time slot.

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

I just loved todayโ€™s episode, it was soo cute and adorable.

sice itโ€™s a 7:30 slot show we will get only this much as itโ€™s a family time slot. They canโ€™t show more bold scenes in this time slot.

I want bold scenes๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜›

RinBegum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ Truly enjoyed KT n Preetiโ€™s scenes yesterday! They looked blissfully happy ๐Ÿฅฐ. Truly looking forward to seeing more of such scenes n I believe the SM team would not disappoint its fans ๐Ÿ˜Š. Now Preeti seems very determined to give her endearing husband KT a kid that truly belongs to him n that I felt was so sweet of her โค๏ธ. Oh guess we might need to prepare ourselves for some more painful scenes however letโ€™s hope the more painful scenes we have to endure, the more beautiful/blissful scenes we would be treated to also in order for us to have a perfect balance of both good/bad times that any true relationship has to go through โ˜บ๏ธ. We all already know the abundance of true love that Preeti n KT have for each n other so letโ€™s all keep our fingers crossed that no matter how painful it might become, their true love for each n other helps them to persevere n they come out even stronger ๐Ÿ’ช!  A couple that slays together stays together ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ.

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful Episode after confession...KTsa rules were romantic and Preeti was more sweet.. specially Kabbadi wala point ๐Ÿ˜‚ and to note it down in her dairy. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Upcoming is sad but let's wish all will be good in end... like it always does... good thing about this show is as I have mentioned earlier also...No track is dragged for too long.... conclusion and solutions quickly happen SM ๐Ÿ˜€

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Beautiful Episode after confession...KTsa rules were romantic and Preeti was more sweet.. specially Kabbadi wala point ๐Ÿ˜‚ and to note it down in her dairy. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Upcoming is sad but let's wish all will be good in end... like it always does... good thing about this show is as I have mentioned earlier also...No track is dragged for too long.... conclusion and solutions quickly happen SM ๐Ÿ˜€

This is the only thing I'm hopeful about. They don't drag for too long. ๐Ÿคž

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RinBegum

๐Ÿ˜ Truly enjoyed KT n Preetiโ€™s scenes yesterday! They looked blissfully happy ๐Ÿฅฐ. Truly looking forward to seeing more of such scenes n I believe the SM team would not disappoint its fans ๐Ÿ˜Š. Now Preeti seems very determined to give her endearing husband KT a kid that truly belongs to him n that I felt was so sweet of her โค๏ธ. Oh guess we might need to prepare ourselves for some more painful scenes however letโ€™s hope the more painful scenes we have to endure, the more beautiful/blissful scenes we would be treated to also in order for us to have a perfect balance of both good/bad times that any true relationship has to go through โ˜บ๏ธ. We all already know the abundance of true love that Preeti n KT have for each n other so letโ€™s all keep our fingers crossed that no matter how painful it might become, their true love for each n other helps them to persevere n they come out even stronger ๐Ÿ’ช!  A couple that slays together stays together ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ.

I like your positivity dear. Hope they don't spoil the show and KeerTi for us in the upcoming track