Kusum leaves Shadi Mubarak!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't get it. Kusum's charecter was one of the strong holds of the show from the beginning. I used to enjoy watching her more than the leads. Such a multi-colored yet balanced persona she had.

First they reduced her screentime and now they have removed her completely. I don't get the point. I am hugely disappointed.

Really, is this confirmed? Could it be that Kusum has been sent abroad to prepare for the next track of Preeti battling cancer? Perhaps there is a remedy or surgery in the USA that is not available in India that will cure Preeti's condition and perhaps she will need to travel there. Or, as others in the forum were contemplating, perhaps Preeti will separate from the Tibrewals not wanting to disappoint or sadden them with the cancer diagnosis, and then go stay with Kusum and get treatment.

Originally posted by aimf

Really, is this confirmed? Could it be that Kusum has been sent abroad to prepare for the next track of Preeti battling cancer? Perhaps there is a remedy or surgery in the USA that is not available in India that will cure Preeti's condition and perhaps she will need to travel there. Or, as others in the forum were contemplating, perhaps Preeti will separate from the Tibrewals not wanting to disappoint or sadden them with the cancer diagnosis, and then go stay with Kusum and get treatment.

Could be. I have no idea what the makers have inmind right now.

But one thing was clear since a lot of episodes that they were not at all giving any screentime to Kusum and it just felt like today that they sent her off for good. The first few scenes of today's episode felt like farewell to me.

But anything is possible, what you are saying could also happen.

Originally posted by aimf

Exactly I thought the same. Preeti will go to stay with Kusum to battle the disease or if there's a leap she'll be shown to stay with her, and KeerTi separating.

Rajeshwari had come live on insta, and someone had asked that they miss the trio scenes, she said they will come back together soon..right now the track is slightly diff.

She's definitely not leaving the show. This all is in preparation for the leap/cancer track

Originally posted by rdrp17

Exactly I thought the same. Preeti will go to stay with Kusum to battle the disease or if there's a leap she'll be shown to stay with her, and KeerTi separating.

Rajeshwari had come live on insta, and someone had asked that they miss the trio scenes, she said they will come back together soon..right now the track is slightly diff.

She's definitely not leaving the show. This all is in preparation for the leap/cancer track

@BOLD If this is true, then it's a relief. 

Agree! They are gearing up for separation/leap... this is why they sent Kusum abroad. Preeti will go stay with Kusum after separating from KT imo 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Anupreeya

@BOLD If this is true, then it's a relief. 

Yeah just this valentine's day she had come live and someone had asked her this question. They won't part with Kusum this soon. Its part of their future track. And right now the focus will be on KeerTi cos of the cancer track, that could be the other reason to send her for a while

Yeah just this valentine's day she had come live and someone had asked her this question. They won't part with Kusum this soon. Its part of their future track. And right now the focus will be on KeerTi cos of the cancer track, that could be the other reason to send her for a while

@BOLD Thanks for the information. It's such a relief. My mood is much better now. Hoping to see Kusum again soon.

Originally posted by Anupreeya

@BOLD Thanks for the information. It's such a relief. My mood is much better now. Hoping to see Kusum again soon.

Welcome dear πŸ€— her insta live chat  video is still available on her insta page. You can watch it😊