Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah just saw the precap... this is so shocking😭

Why did they have to go so extreme? 😭 They could have shown something less severe..seedha cancer. It'll be really disturbing to watch this track. Gear up for emotional drama now

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OMG πŸ˜­ nahin πŸ₯Ί

I really hope the files change hogaye ho and it is just nandini plan something but I do not want preethi cancer and all this emotional drama πŸ’”

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -PD-

OMG πŸ˜­ nahin πŸ₯Ί

I really hope the files change hogaye ho and it is just nandini plan something but I do not want preethi cancer and all this emotional drama πŸ’”

Me too. I know this drama will help in boosting trps but we already had enough of drama. Seeing today's episode i thought upcoming episodes will be romcom but this is shell shocking ! I wish they hadnt brought this track. 

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am also very sad after watching today's precap.

I just want  CVs to handle this track differently than other shows.

Don't make it obvious and predictable.

Do something different and no leap please.

Already Preeti and KT are shown to be of 45 years old , if leap happens they will be shown to be more aged , don't want them to play a 50 year old couple.

And don't want Rati to play a Nani or dadi after leap.

So they must handle this track with great caution.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratibob007

I am also very sad after watching today's precap.

I just want  CVs to handle this track differently than other shows.

Don't make it obvious and predictable.

Do something different and no leap please.

Already Preeti and KT are shown to be of 45 years old , if leap happens they will be shown to be more aged , don't want them to play a 50 year old couple.

And don't want Rati to play a Nani or dadi after leap.

So they must handle this track with great caution.

I totally agree. I don't want a long leap. And I want them to handle this track with sensitivity and logically. Yes her reports can get exchanged, hope they come up with something like this. Can't bear to watch Preeti like thisπŸ˜’

They could have shown 1 week of romantic and emotional scenes between KeerTi before this track. After so long both of them are happy.

This trp crap!

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I totally agree. I don't want a long leap. And I want them to handle this track with sensitivity and logically. Yes her reports can get exchanged, hope they come up with something like this. Can't bear to watch Preeti like thisπŸ˜’

They could have shown 1 week of romantic and emotional scenes between KeerTi before this track. After so long both of them are happy.

This trp crap!

When I was watching I thought the same  that why can't they let her happy for at least sometime.

Itni jaldi kis baat ki hai.

It could have been after one or two weeks.

We needed a breather for the time being.

But CVS are up to spoiling are mood.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i expected this track .

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This track has come out of the blue. Really we have no idea what the makers are up to with a terminal cancer diagnosis. Why could not this have happened after a month or so of lighthearted moments in the serial? Why now, and why such a dire prognosis (as the doc in the precap said "Aapke paas samay bahut kam hai."). We just have to wait and watch to find out. Happy weekend, Everybody!

Ritz_kt thumbnail

Arrey chill guys..... kuch nhi hoga......last main yahi conclusion dikhayenge... ya toh preeti cure hogayi hai.... or they would show... ki file exchange hogayi hai...... avi toh bas romantic sceans and KT caring for preeti..... sab enjoy karna hai.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🀟🀟🀟🀟🀟🀟🀟 and I think preeti ka cancer wala track... wednesday or thursday ko shayad se show kare.....🧐🧐🧐🧐

Edited by Ritz_kt - 3 years ago