Episode 106 20/2 /2021 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

Rani venting at Veer episode is coming up soon. She’s going to take out her anger on him about her dad’s case. Hope it breaks Veer 😃

I am waiting for this 😈

Not much to talk about this episode. “I’m going to show Rani her place” and then just tells her “how can you stay happily with the dude because of whom your father is in jail?”. Okay Ranisa, expected so much more from you 🤣

My overall reaction:

And here I was expecting her to actually get Ramu hanged or Veer married to Kiara 🤣

Sorry Ranisa 🤣

PH should hire us as CVs. We had so much more hope from Ranisa’s fuski track and adoption truth 🤣 this show is too predictable. 

Not much to talk about this episode. “I’m going to show Rani her place” and then just tells her “how can you stay happily with the dude because of whom your father is in jail?”. Okay Ranisa, expected so much more from you 🤣

My overall reaction:

Did you watch it?🤣🤣

While reading WU I had the same expressions 🤣

Rather than it, you should have watched Kiara's dream. It's so funny. Marrying Veer🤣🤣

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

And here I was expecting her to actually get Ramu hanged or Veer married to Kiara 🤣

Sorry Ranisa 🤣

Originally posted by caller123

Did you watch it?🤣🤣

While reading WU I had the same expressions 🤣

Rather than it, you should have watched Kiara's dream. It's so funny. Marrying Veer🤣🤣

No, I just read the WU. Not watching a torture fuski episode 🤣 wait was the dream part of the episode too? I already died watching the BTS, can’t handle the actual thing 🤣🤣

Can’t wait. Either VV brothers are both going to help Rani with the case or there will be another track of misunderstanding between RanVeer. 🤢 Man if I had this many misunderstandings with a man, I would leave him 🤣

I hope not another misunderstanding . You will leave Veer then but I will end up leaving the show. Since last November it's only misunderstanding .

Sometimes I wonder whether the concept is misunderstanding not divine intervation .🤣🤣

I still think Veer will help Rani out of her emotional breakdown Vikram with the case. I don't mind Rani giving back to Veer. He deserves it .

PH should hire us as CVs. We had so much more hope from Ranisa’s fuski track and adoption truth 🤣 this show is too predictable. 

Agree. They are so predictable . We would have given them unpredictable ideas.CVS if you do not have ideas let us know, we will give you new ideas. Don't use fuski tracks🤣🤣

Don't turn this to a comedy 🤣🤣

Originally posted by caller123

I hope not another misunderstanding . You will leave Veer then but I will end up leaving the show. Since last November it's only misunderstanding .

Sometimes I wonder whether the concept is misunderstanding not divine intervation .🤣🤣

I still think Veer will help Rani out of her emotional breakdown Vikram with the case. I don't mind Rani giving back to Veer. He deserves it .

ITV’s high level concept is always misunderstanding. 🤣🤣

I think so too. He will support her emotionally at the very least. If Veer lied for Ranisa, then he won’t tell her the truth. But if he did it to help her save her efforts, then he will. Why did Veer lie in the first place?

No, I just read the WU. Not watching a torture fuski episode 🤣 wait was the dream part of the episode too? I already died watching the BTS, can’t handle the actual thing 🤣🤣

I too wait for the dream part. Finally destiny is going to bind the correct soulmates even by dream🤣🤣