Namak Ishq Ka

Upcoming Twist

ItsmeZoe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just saw a video where Yug & Kahani got married again. Apparently Yug found out the truth and got to know that Kahani wasn’t telling the truth. 

how true is that?

I don’t think they will show this track so fast.. that would be tooo early for this track.. they should have shown that Yug falls in love with her no matter what the truth is and he takes her side because he likes her.. then they show the marriage fiasco. :/ if the video is correct and its not someone’s imagination or dream then i feel its way too early for this development because Raunak has already challenged kahani that he will get her no matter what

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The whole storyline has been a bit of a surprise, at least for me.  So it could happen 🤷🏽‍♀️. But again can’t really trust such spoilers. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would have expected this after 100 episodes of dragging the truth but I like surprises!!! This will be so different from all the other shows. 

can’t trust spoilers but hoping this is true. 🥳

ItsmeZoe thumbnail

No he didn’t find out anything important. It was just her siblings being clingy😂