How about Parth Samthaan as grown up Anirudh ?

Posted: 3 years ago

I was just wondering about the grown up cast , well I always wish pravisht and Aurra to be the main leads, but if they are gonna change them then I think Parth Samthaan will do great as Anirudh , Parth and pravisht t have same face cuts , hairstyles and Both are handsome as well

Edited by tripzz2121 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by tripzz2121

I was just wondering about the grown up cast , well I always wish pravisht and Aurra to be the main leads, but if they are gonna change them then I think Parth Samthaan will do great as Anirudh , Parth and pravisht t have same face cuts , hairstyles and Both are handsome as well

Parth is way too taller than Pravi😆

yeah 😆but still we can consider him

Originally posted by Siddiquie

Parth is way too taller than Pravi😆

but pravi is already an adult , i think they can introduce parth as love interest for bon 

That's a nice choice but pravi can look like an adult if he does workout and grows beard..

What do you think about female lead??

Originally posted by tripzz2121

A big no to replace anirudh's character with some other artist because pravisht had just moulded that character from the very begining ..means from angry and heartbroken barrister from london to supporting and caring revolutionist and partham is good for romantic show but not for bb and anirudh character is one who has to show mixed feelings sometimes like love lorn,caring gaurdian, and questioning barrister to his family, angry son and crazy barrister to the society.......so on.so ,pls don't even think about replacing anirudh character with someone👎🏼 ..because I think  makers also visiting our forums and it can have influence on them to bring leap in our show asap🥺 ..forgive me if blabbered too much..sorry 🥱and oops, I have forgot to mention one major trait of ani that he is a pandit hunter🤣

Well I would prefer a much older actor portraying Anirudh coz Anirudh will be in mid 30’s when Bondita will be a young woman. I know Harshad Chopda no where resembles Pravisth but keeping the character in mind I would have loved to see him play this role. Coming to Parth he is young as well. Ekta was mad enough to cast him in the role of Anurag and show him as a father of a ten year old kid and worse pair him with a much senior actress like Aamna. But Parth is still young and he cannot bring out the maturity of a grown up Anirudh as Anirudh is already way more mature than his own age.

Originally posted by rianshxoxo

That's a nice choice but pravi can look like an adult if he does workout and grows beard..

What do you think about female lead??

I agree... Parvi can pull it off. It is hard to imagine someone else as Anirudh for me. And for Bon as much as I don't want to let go of Aurra... I know it is inevitable at some point. So, how about Tejaswi Prakash?

Originally posted by Hope

I agree... Parvi can pull it off. It is hard to imagine someone else as Anirudh for me. And for Bon as much as I don't want to let go of Aurra... I know it is inevitable at some point. So, how about Tejaswi Prakash?

yes teju will be really good but i dont why most of them dont like her🤔 helly is also good 

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Well I would prefer a much older actor portraying Anirudh coz Anirudh will be in mid 30’s when Bondita will be a young woman. I know Harshad Chopda no where resembles Pravisth but keeping the character in mind I would have loved to see him play this role. Coming to Parth he is young as well. Ekta was mad enough to cast him in the role of Anurag and show him as a father of a ten year old kid and worse pair him with a much senior actress like Aamna. But Parth is still young and he cannot bring out the maturity of a grown up Anirudh as Anirudh is already way more mature than his own age.

what about shaheer and shivin??