Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Thank You Andy Dear as always you are the one who helped me.β€οΈπŸ€—

Ha ha ha. That's my pleasure 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Answer what you will do, block and remove from the contacts list completely.

No I l give them benefit of doubt that they might have been busy and forgotten to answer back Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― 

But if I don’t hear back from them for a long time then I might decide to declutter my contact list 

Edited by Nimaaa - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just read the synopsis of the episode.. 

Mohit takes a stand for Sai against the family and expresses his disappointment in Virat's behaviour. Unaware of Virat's repentance, Sai takes a drastic decision.

Via hotstar 

So looks like sai leaving scene is today!!

Please update (can’t watch the episode cause hotstar is not available in Southeast Asia 😩) will wait for VPN connection 

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Funny HOTSTAR UK releases the new episodes at the same time it is being telecasted, then who's going to pay to them when there's SKY UK and other few providers...

Svt611 thumbnail

Funny HOTSTAR UK releases the new episodes at the same time it is being telecasted, then who's going to pay to them when there's SKY UK and other few providers...

So I can open hotstar read everything but cannot watch the videos.. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Just read the synopsis of the episode.. 

Mohit takes a stand for Sai against the family and expresses his disappointment in Virat's behaviour. Unaware of Virat's repentance, Sai takes a drastic decision.

Via hotstar 

So looks like sai leaving scene is today!!

Please update (can’t watch the episode cause hotstar is not available in Southeast Asia 😩) will wait for VPN connection 

I so hope she stays on the road with Usha for 24 hours then takes her scholarship money and moves on...Usha must be having some little money saved use it and get rid of the wild Chavan family.

Svt611 thumbnail

Just saw the precap.. 

Virat trying to check sais hand and aai rebukes him saying baat baat pe mera hath pakdenge.. 

also says ab mein iss ghar mein nahi rehne waali jahan baar baar mere abba aur unki seekh ki bezati (πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ) ho

Cut to pakhi entertaining somewhere (I think virats room, again without knocking) being shocked (vamp music in background!)

Aree bhai pakhi ki kyun ghusaya precap main πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Svt611 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfqMKiBKFW/?igshid=1gj06n1leb0oo

Usse chot lagi hai haath pe 😒😒😒

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Just saw the precap.. 

Virat trying to check sais hand and aai rebukes him saying baat baat pe mera hath pakdenge.. 

also says ab mein iss ghar mein nahi rehne waali jahan baar baar mere abba aur unki seekh ki bezati (πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ) ho

Cut to pakhi entertaining somewhere (I think virats room, again without knocking) being shocked (vamp music in background!)

Aree bhai pakhi ki kyun ghusaya precap main πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This is a Pakhi show. If she's not involved in a scene, this means it is flopped up to the writers and director.

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wait so she is leaving today only? This episode I want to watch bc I want her to leave virat .. Pakhi and Virat can be best friends and have best friend kids together πŸ€£πŸ˜‚