•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 days ago

Looks like all their fav contestant are singing in mother's day special SMP,NIHAL,Anushka,Danish and sawai. They are singing duets too in Pyarelal episode . Arunita has been forced to sing a the same song as her audition. None of these is fair!! I'm over it now

I think everyone is singing on both days, they’ve just not shown promos for all

Maa Special episode is on Saturday and LP Special is on Sunday. They have planned the LP episode like a grand concert because there is Bigg Boss finale too on that day. I think 6 contestants will perform in the Saturday episode and these these 6 with perform in duets on Sunday too. 

Originally posted by altgr

Maa Special episode is on Saturday and LP Special is on Sunday. They have planned the LP episode like a grand concert because there is Bigg Boss finale too on that day. I think 6 contestants will perform in the Saturday episode and these these 6 with perform in duets on Sunday too. 

I don’t think they will have six perform on Saturday and those six perform again while others only perform once this week. 

I think they’ve just not released promos for all - could be copyright issues or maybe it’s a surprise. 

I’ve seen promos for both days for:

Anushka

Danish

SMP

Nihal

Sayli

Pawandeep

Sawai

Then there’s a promo where Ashish hugs his mom, I can’t imagine that they’d invite her and not have him sing a song - which leaves just Nachiket, Anjali, Sireesha and Arunita not singing.

I haven’t seen a promo for Arunita, but the way they portray her - as her moms best friend, hanging out with aunties, etc, I can’t imagine her not singing on Mother’s Day.

this just makes me believe everyone will sing two songs this weekend

Posted: 8 days ago

I was wrong and only a few sang today.

Indian Idol 12